[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You KNOW the Patriots have arrived when ...

uglytuna

They stopped calling us Patsies

822879[/snapback]

Huh? I still call them the Patsies. You Patsie.

When Otis Smith decided to retire as a Patriot

822879[/snapback]

Yes. That is amazing. When a nondescript player decides he wants to retire as a Patriot. :D He did play for them for 4 years. Which is probably about one year longer than you've actually been a Patriot fan.

When they start calling New England a "high revenue" team

822879[/snapback]

Anytime an owner OWNS the stadium his team plays in, that is a huge advantage in today's NFL. More money to spend. The Redskins are a "high revenue" team too. They ain't won squat.

When Belichick drafted Mankin Logan and Mel Kiper called it an outstanding pick

822879[/snapback]

His name is Logan Mankins, dumbass. And every "expert" I saw called it a reach. But I'm sure you know he's gonna be great.

His name is Logan Mankins, dumbass. 

822970[/snapback]

More classic Ugly Tuna. F'ing hilarious. Truly priceless. It seems almost impossible that someone could make such a HUGH dumbass out of himself unintentionally, but UT is proving us wrong.

I'd like to think that you knew the Pats had arrived after they won a Super Bowl let alone 3. :D

826320[/snapback]

:D

You have to give UT abreak. He types most of this crap with one hand and cross-eyed! :D

Huh?  I still call them the Patsies.  You Patsie.

Yes.  That is amazing.  When a nondescript player decides he wants to retire as a Patriot. :D  He did play for them for 4 years.  Which is probably about one year longer than you've actually been a Patriot fan.

Anytime an owner OWNS the stadium his team plays in, that is a huge advantage in today's NFL.  More money to spend.  The Redskins are a "high revenue" team too.  They ain't won squat.

His name is Logan Mankins, dumbass.  And every "expert" I saw called it a reach.  But I'm sure you know he's gonna be great.

822970[/snapback]

Wow, I'm a Hugh Pats fan and I agree with everything that the Captain said......

UT - the Screech of the Huddle. :D

• 7 months later...
Anytime an owner OWNS the stadium his team plays in, that is a huge advantage in today's NFL.  More money to spend.  The Redskins are a "high revenue" team too.  They ain't won squat.

822970[/snapback]

Now that's just mean. :D

Edited by cliaz