[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hi all this is snaggy/ snaggy69

Hey Snaggy....haven't forgotten you.  I'm sure some of the others remember your classic meltdown.    :D    :D

880065[/snapback]

I don't remember this. Can somebody give us a Reader's Digest condensed version of it? :D

Hitman should really tell the story. Afterall, it was his mock draft.

880757[/snapback]

A big blowup over a mock? Not about a trade or $ in a league or something? Alrighty then. :D Now I'm really curious.

Hitman should really tell the story. Afterall, it was his mock draft.

880757[/snapback]

Honestly, without the threads around I can't remember exactly what was said, etc. But in short, About 2 years ago (I think) we started a mock draft/survivor league at xpertleagues.com and Snaggy signed up as one of the teams. I think all the fun started when Snaggy started to take a bit of heat over the team he was drafting (which was absolutely horrible) :D And being a n00b, he took it way too serious, and totally blew up...took his ball and quit about half way through the mock. Then it continued here on the board for a while with Snaggy taking some of the best abuse I've seen dished out around here. :D But, to his credit he did eventually get it, and apologized for screwing up the mock and realized that it's not unusual to get your balls busted around here. He actually felt so bad, that he ended up paying my dues here for that year. :D All in all, Snaggy ended up leaving here on good terms the last time we saw him I believe. Again, you would have to see the threads to see the beauty of it all, but it was classic stuff. Again, welcome back Snagster....I think. :D:D

Still drawing a blank on it.

Two years ago? Christ, I can't remember stuff from a week ago.  :D

880890[/snapback]

At my age it's YESTERDAY!!!! :D