[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arizona Cardinals

Seahawk37

Try being one of about 35,000 Viking fans at Sun Devil Stadium 2 years ago and see your team get knocked out of the playoffs on a questionable push off call in the endzone with seconds to go on the clock. Being heckled by the 5,000 total Cardinals fans at the game as you head to your car is really great. "Go home Minnesota."  :D

899072[/snapback]

I hope they weren't saying anything about your haircut. :D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, this calls for something stronger. We must summon....UGLYTUNA!

How do we do this again? It's like Beetlejuice right?

PATRIOTS SUCK!

PATRIOTS SUCK!

PATRIOTS SUCK!

And now we wait....

898737[/snapback]

:D:D:D

Gotcha.  My little brother spent a year there.  My Dad, a retired Chief Master Sargent never got sent to Korea.  Skinman is a captain and I think he's still stationed up in Minot and I believe jackshi is in the Army in Korea right now.

How's that for a stalker?

:D

899076[/snapback]

:D With a memory like that you must not smoke or snort as much crack as you claim. :D

Skinman is a captain and I think he's still stationed up in Minot and I believe jackshi is in the Army in Korea right now.

How's that for a stalker?

899076[/snapback]

Hey, that's right. I haven't noticed Skinman on the boards in a long time. Which means he either: A. Froze to death. or B. Fell off the wing of his B-52! :D

Hey, that's right.  I haven't noticed Skinman on the boards in a long time.  Which means he either: A.  Froze to death.  or B.  Fell off the wing of his B-52!  :D

899223[/snapback]

:D Or is moving to California for a reassignment.

No, the real problem here is that your football IQ is so incredibly low and you are so blinded by Homerism that you can't see that the Cardinals have been doing all the right things to get a stranglehold on the NFC West. They have outdrafted the Hawks and Rams so badly the last couple of years..well it's pathetic. Denny Green is a fine coach as well. I do see this division as between the Cards and Hawks, because only one team is coming out off this division to make the PO.

I think the hawks will split with the niners this year...

899889[/snapback]

Car Id Nal Badwagon? I think I have one of their CD's.

And no way the Niners beat the Hawks this year. Ain't gonna happen, SF doesn't have the firepower.

No, the real problem here is that your football IQ is so incredibly low and you are so blinded by Homerism that you can't see that the Cardinals have been doing all the right things to get a stranglehold on the NFC West. They have outdrafted the Hawks and Rams so badly the last couple of years..well it's pathetic. Denny Green is a fine coach as well. I do see this division as between the Cards and Hawks, because only one team is coming out off this division to make the PO.

899809[/snapback]

While I agree that Green is a helluva coach, they have arguably the worst QB in the division, their line was not that great last year, Arrington may or may not be the answer in the backfield, and the defense is going to have to stick around all season in order to be competitive.

I'm not saying it's not plausible for them to win the division, I just don't think they're there yet. We'll know by October 2nd how competitive they will be as they will have had home games with STL & SF, and a road game vs. SEA in the first 4 weeks.

While I agree that Green is a helluva coach, they have arguably the worst QB in the division, their line was not that great last year, Arrington may or may not be the answer in the backfield, and the defense is going to have to stick around all season in order to be competitive.

I'm not saying it's not plausible for them to win the division, I just don't think they're there yet. We'll know by October 2nd how competitive they will be as they will have had home games with STL & SF, and a road game vs. SEA in the first 4 weeks.

900045[/snapback]

Well said, and I agree, but this team gave the Rams and Hawks fits last year, and I see them as improved over last year with little or no new significant movement by the Rams and Hawks.

I realize this.  I was just being overly pesimistic in lieu of the poster's lack of football knowledge.  The Cards are an up-and-coming squad.

899945[/snapback]

The Hawks will Slaughter the Cards. Trent Dilfer beat the Cards last year. If Hasselbeck plays them its no contest. The Hawks are gonna go 10-6. Everyone here just hates us so they say were gonna suck and they hop on the cardinals bandwagon.

The Hawks will Slaughter the Cards. Trent Dilfer beat the Cards last year. If Hasselbeck plays them its no contest. The Hawks are gonna go 10-6. Everyone here just hates us so they say were gonna suck and they hop on the cardinals bandwagon.

900060[/snapback]

no, I've picked seattle to do well for a few years and they just play like chumps

You think Arizona's OL is good. Look at the Hawks.

Dont Hate. Were getting better every year. This is it.

900073[/snapback]

I really hope you limp into the PO, then you have a chance to visit the Panthers here in North Carolina (Charlotte to be exact)...then get exposed and sent the HELL home.....your knowledge is so deep by the way...basically......"I'm a Seahawks Fan...so..so..they'll Kick A*S*S and dominate!!!! How about some real knowledge..the Hawks did little to improve..they have a RB who's playing for a pay day to leave.

" Captain..there is a five foot hole in the hull!!!! WE ARE SINKING FAST!!!!!!.....

Capt. Denial...nay matey...steady as she goes.......

Wake up and smell the Java..your on the DECLINE.

yeah and some clown, me, thought the chargers would be good last year because they assembled a lot of young defensive talent and brought in a good d coordinator to run the 3-4. to complement their emerging offensive talent :D

I was so off on that one.

898603[/snapback]

Yeah, and I predicted the Pats would beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl. I also predicted Manning would throw 49 TD's, the Steelers would go 15-1, and the Vikings would trade Randy Moss in the off-season. Remember guys?