[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O. Taken to Hospital

CD6405

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WFAA reporter Rebecca Lopez just on the Ticket says that she obtained a copy of the police report. A female companion said that TO had been depressed, and that TO had obtained 40 pain pills last week and taken 5 since then. She observed him taking two at once and tried using fingers to remove pills from his mouth. Fire/Emergency was then called to the house. The police report says that the woman and TO himself both stated he was trying to harm himself, and may have taken the remaining 35 pills.

At the very least it is an O.D. I'm pretty sure they give people an shot of epinepherin (sp) for allergic reactions, not induce vomiting.

That's what they are saying, that to have an allergic reaction the medicine would already in the blood stream, where as inducing vomiting is an attempt to keep the medication from getting into the blood.

The allergic reaction to pain meds was kind of funky anyway, when you consider that TO has probably taken every kind of pain killer known to man at some point during his football career.

Well that and he's been on these meds for what a week now?

I'm reading on another site that a radio station is reporting that TO attempted suicide by taking 35 pills.

TOTALLY unconfirmed and I'm looking for a link.

I just heard the same thing on Austin's AM 1300 The Zone. Apparently he admitted to the police that he was trying to do himself harm! That deserves a WOW!!!

This is total hear-say and I am looking for a link.

good lord. This guy is unbelievable.

Whelp since I haven't done anything on the field and since no one was really paying attention to me during my training camp stuff and since my book didn't sell as many copies as I would like it, I'll try and kell myself for attention now.

Trust me, this guy didn't really try to kill himself. People who try to succeed. He is trying at attention.

Well, its official, Owens will do ABSOLUTELY anything for more attention.

If you really want to commit suicide (as a man) you get a gun and just do it.

Taking pills to commit suicide is more of a woman thing, and is a cry for help.

This guy is as nutty as they come.