[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shaun Alexander hopes to play

Fantasy Jesus

Clayton reporting on ESPN the SA is OUT this week and will NOT play per Holmgren.

Good, I have him and want him to sit this week, then have the bye, and hopefully be ready for the week after. I would rather him be healthy the rest of the season than risk getting further injured in a brutal match up against the Bears. Swallow your pride SA and take a seat..... :D

After this many years, still nobody listens to me. I'm far from the "I told you so" type, but I told you guys this morning this would happen.

I told everybody so, before you told everybody so. I'm far from the "I told you so, before you told everybody so" but I told everybody so before this morning before you told everybody so this morning.

my question is I have hassleback so is it better for hassleback fantasy football wise to have alexander in ther playing or not.

No!!! How can it be better than 5 TDs!?!? Without Shaun, the opposing defenses will put a noticeably higher amount of effort into stopping the passing game. While I think Hass is good enough without a running game that his numbers won't slip, I find it very hard to fathom his numbers going up.