[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate owning Lee Evans

Bronco Billy

During the 2nd half of last year, he & Losman looked great together. So he's finally turned the corner, right?

Nope - he's a no-show. I didn't start him last week vs DEN because of his matchup against Bailey. but what the hell happened this week?

The worst part about owning Evans? Knowing that he's costing me FF games right now, but also knowing that the week I finally get fed up & bench him, he'll go off for 160 yds & 3 TDs. At least he's my #3/#4 WR. I know some people drafted him as a #2 FF WR - or *gulp* - even a #1 FF WR.

Is there a more frustrating player to have on your roster?

the steelers defense is better than you think. ike taylor shut every big name receiver down in 2005, but had an off year in 2006.. its looking like he is back to his 2005 form.

i own evans in 4 leagues and had a feeling he was going to start out terrible. next week is no easier against the pats. maybe after another bad performance you can get him for peanuts, because the bills schedule only gets easier... especially during FF playoff time.

I got a couple of leagues with noobie owners that got high picks, and I have waiver priority.

I'm trolling the waiver wire like sharks that smell blood...

...and "supporting" the noobs. "Man, yeah, I dunno if LJ is gonna snap out of it. WIth the O line and all. Wow, did you see the kind of number Caddy put up? I'm thinkin it's his year, and here I have him on the bench!" :D

Edited by cre8tiff

During the 2nd half of last year, he & Losman looked great together. So he's finally turned the corner, right?

Nope - he's a no-show. I didn't start him last week vs DEN because of his matchup against Bailey. but what the hell happened this week?

The worst part about owning Evans? Knowing that he's costing me FF games right now, but also knowing that the week I finally get fed up & bench him, he'll go off for 160 yds & 3 TDs. At least he's my #3/#4 WR. I know some people drafted him as a #2 FF WR - or *gulp* - even a #1 FF WR.

Is there a more frustrating player to have on your roster?

Uh, he played the Steelers, who are a much better team and defense than the Broncos....... :D

:D

Edited by Menudo

I have him and devery henderson. Thank god I got galloway after them.

I have Evans and Henderson on one of my teams as well. Needless to say things are not going well.

Henderson bit me just about every time I benched him last year, but I am really thinking it is time to pull the plug. He wasn't even on the field much of the second half. Evans I probably won't bench, but it is going to take a hell of a lot of willpower.