[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst beer you ever had

Atlanta Cracker

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even consider malt liquor "beer" so i cant comment.

I am not a fan of fruity beer that is served with fruit like Blue Moon or lemony weiss beers. (but that is just me, doesnt mean theya re bad.

I bought a 6 pack for my friend as a joke. This is the worst beer ever made. Imagine a really crappy domestic brew with a spicy chili pepper marinating in it . . . . vomit.

http://www.chilibeer.com/aboutus.html

• 1 month later...
I am not a fan of fruity beer that is served with fruit like Blue Moon or lemony weiss beers. (but that is just me, doesnt mean theya re bad.

Yes they are. Preach on brother. :wacko: to fruit beers. Yuppie gay swill IMO.

However the worst was my first as a kid - out w/some other young JDs whose older brother snuck us some beer - Colt 45. Hard as hell to pretend I liked it.

Worst in recent times was Tequiza (I think that's the name) - I think made by Miller. "The beer with a Tequila twist" or some such brilliant marketing idea. I almost never turn down or refuse to finish a free beer but that was one of em.

• 2 weeks later...

The one my grandfather made me taste when I was like 9, which I then spit up on his shoe.

Worst in recent times was Tequiza (I think that's the name) - I think made by Miller. "The beer with a Tequila twist" or some such brilliant marketing idea. I almost never turn down or refuse to finish a free beer but that was one of em.

Miller makes its share of piss water but I'm happy to say Tequiza was all A-B.

I hear that A-B's Clamato is heinous as well.

Hefeweizen without a doubt. Disgusting. Thinking about it makes me wanna :wacko:

I'll preface this with mentioning that I'm a fan of the stuff but...

You do realize that there are dozens if not a hundred + different Hefeweizen/weissens out there, right? Just wanted to mention this as it is not unlike saying that the worst beer ever is lager or pilsner.