[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

stick a fork in me, no one has better WRs than this PPR and we can start 3

rai

I didn't want to draft Moss/Welker in case Brady goes down and bye-week etc.. but Welker at 3.9 and this is a PPR league

it's performance + 1 PPR and we can flex 1-3 RB or 1-3 WR (total of 4)

drafting 1.9 (12 team, I wanted to try WR/WR) but then Welker in the 3rd had to go with him

Still got some good RBs

1.9 Moss

2.4 SS

3.9 Welker

4 K.Smith

5 Ryan

6 Benson

my team

Cutler, Jay CHI QB 5

Ryan, Matt ATL QB 4

Benson, Cedric CIN RB 8

Lewis, Jamal CLE RB 9

Norwood, Jerious ATL RB 4

Smith, Kevin DET RB 7

Taylor, Chester MIN RB 9

Gage, Justin TEN WR 7

Moss, Randy NEP WR 8

. Muhammad, Muhsin CAR WR 4

. Smith, Steve CAR WR 4

. Welker, Wes NEP WR 8

Miller, Zach OAK TE 9

Shockey, Jeremy NOS TE 5

Reed, Jeff PIT PK 8

Cowboys, Dallas DAL Def 6

Edited by rai

Heck, my dynasty team that is PPR and you start 4 WR has Randy Moss, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson and Roddy White. My TE is Witten.

Plus, he's got some really nice RBs. He is a shoo-in for the title, just like he's been the two or thee other times he made the title game only to get second place.

the sad thing is that it is a salary cap league as well and I gotta break up the band next year.

Praise the LORD! :wacko:

Heck, my dynasty team that is PPR and you start 4 WR has Randy Moss, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson and Roddy White. My TE is Witten.

Is this the thread where we show off?

My dynasty team (sans a not so good taxi squad).

QB: Peyton Manning, Matt Hasselbeck, Brett Favre

RB: Matt Forte, Adrian Peterson, Marion Barber, Cedric Benson, Mike Bell

WR: Randy Moss, Greg Jennings, Marques Colston, DeSean Jackson, Derrick Mason, Chris Henry, Nate Burleson, Troy Williamson, Matt Jones

TE: Tony Gonzalez, Tony Scheffler

PK: Jason Elam

TD: Philadelphia Eagles, Oakland Raiders

:wacko:

See, Capn', the difference between your four team league and DMD's squad, is that he actually compiled it with 11 other owners (including Skippy, Big Country, Kid Cid, Blitz, Untateve, Hokie, etc.).

Besides, he's had some real stinkers of teams too ... he's been working on pulling this group together for 3-4yrs, and this year will be the pinnacle.

Last year was to have been my pinnacle, but my on-paper-stellar-preseason WRs all crapped the bed. Alas, I'm in moderate rebuild mode and a dark-horse for the playoffs.

Edited by muck

You are undoubtedly the greatest FF owner of all time.

Please, do not deprive the world of your knowledge. Establish your own website, quickly. You will drain the coffers of the Huddle, but we all need to think about the greater good of mankind.

See, Capn', the difference between your four team league and DMD's squad, is that he actually compiled it with 11 other owners (including Skippy, Big Country, Kid Cid, Blitz, Untateve, Hokie, etc.).

Besides, he's had some real stinkers of teams too ... he's been working on pulling this group together for 3-4yrs, and this year will be the pinnacle.

Last year was to have been my pinnacle, but my on-paper-stellar-preseason WRs all crapped the bed. Alas, I'm in moderate rebuild mode and a dark-horse for the playoffs.

Well Cap'n built that team against the likes of myself, Chavez, Egret, PopeFlick, RocknRob'n, AlexGaddis, Goopster, SavageBeatings, Fatman, Dr. Love and Big John.

Oh and he didn't make the playoffs last year :wacko:

Well Cap'n built that team against the likes of myself, Chavez, Egret, PopeFlick, RocknRob'n, AlexGaddis, Goopster, SavageBeatings, Fatman, Dr. Love and Big John.

Oh and he didn't make the playoffs last year :D

6-7-1 but high points if I recall and a .744 all play record.

Explain that. :wacko:

Ok. My turn. From my Re-draft last night.

McNabb

Palmer

Tomlinson

Chris Johnson

Kevin Smith

Ronnie Brown

Donald Brown

Randy Moss

Greg Jennings (Steve Smith went one pick later)

Houshz

TO

Vincent Jackson (could've had higher ranked Wrs here but I like VJ this year)

Tynes

Dal

NYG

Not TE mandatory leauge.

Probably won't win the championship this year either. :wacko: Drafted from 2nd to last spot so no I didn't get AD.

Edited by MikesVikes

How many BotH Champeenships have you ever won?

How many BotH Champeenships have you ever won?

At least two, maybe four ... don't honestly remember.

You?

ETA: Also, iirc, my all-play record is better than DMD's in the league we've been going head to head in for about 10yrs now. That said, he'll probably pass me up with his team this year. :wacko:

Edited by muck