[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post the mistake you are going to make this weekend

whomper

I have a quagmire at RB this weekend. All good players but with injury and uncertainty I have decisions to make. I promise this isnt a wdis thread. My mistake will be Going with Gore over Felix.

If healthy, Gore is a no brainer but he is dinged. Unless we get a "he is out" update I am going to roll with Gore. I can just see barber on the sidelines and Felix running like a Gizelle on Monday.

What mistake will you make ?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a quagmire at RB this weekend. All good players but with injury and uncertainty I have decisions to make. I promise this isnt a wdis thread. My mistake will be Going with Gore over Felix.

If healthy, Gore is a no brainer but he is dinged. Unless we get a "he is out" update I am going to roll with Gore. I can just see barber on the sidelines and Felix running like a Gizelle on Monday.

Tom Brady's woman? Or do you mean a gazelle ?

:wacko:

Hopefully nothing last weeks one and two. I have Schaub and Hasslebeck and started them in that order for a total of about 10 points rather than about 70 points.

This week, I think my mistake will be making the wrong decision between starting Ryan Grant and Ray Rice.

I will probably start both S Smith NYG and Manningham and get a total of zero from them

Yep, both seem like great starts this week and I have both of them, Jennings, Bowe, and AGates to choose from at the WR/TE (start 3) position. I feel like while all my options are solid, my chance of missing a great performance is very good.

Edited by Company of Heroes

Hopefully nothing last weeks one and two. I have Schaub and Hasslebeck and started them in that order for a total of about 10 points rather than about 70 points.

This week, I think my mistake will be making the wrong decision between starting Ryan Grant and Ray Rice.

I did the same with Schaub and Hasselbeck

Starting Chris Johnson over Thomas Jones. How can I bench CJ after last week? The Jets D is looking like the Ravens in their prime, and I'm thinking TJ probably has a better chance to give me moderate yardage and a TD. But if CJ breaks off a big run, I look like an idjut.

Sitting Djax again this week! 20 points sitting there taunting me on my bench last week!

+1 cost me a "W" last week, and I am an Eagles homer, so the sting was especially painful. I also started at home Shaun Hill against the Seahawks, and left palmer and his 4 TDs on my pine. :wacko:

This week, I ahve to decide between DJax, Burleson and Nate Washington as my flex....and between rolling with Benson against the Steelers, or keep my fingers crossed with Barber Monday night. I know if I start Benson, he'll gain 30 yards, and Barber will get all the goalline looks againts a ridiculously bad Panther defense. If I wait until Monday, Barber will be inactive.

1) Starting Sanchez over Matt Ryan (Pats homer here, so now can root for Ryan to have a bad game);

2) Starting Pierre Thomas (unless I hear Bell is playing):

3) not playing Beanie Wells (who I think will get about 75 yards and a scoe against the Colts)

I'll bet T. Choice gets the better numbers, and if not will cut into Felix's day in the spotlight.

The mistake I'm going to probably make is considering one of my so-so WR as a flex player this week. When will I get it through my thick skull that my roster screams for a RB as the flex guy. STOP OVERTHINKING IT NUMBSKULL!

There, I feel better.

Compounded mistake- A given, most players get hurt, start/bench your guys per team injury report, draft a Patriot and you get...........compounding mistakes. Left 26 pts on the bench week one by sitting Wes Welker, how many this week, sitting him for (my current favorite NFL name) Johnny Knox.