[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

WDIS: Cooks or Jordan Matthews, standard league

Matthews for sure.

Here's one for you Irish. If you had to pick one to start this week, would it be Hillman or CJ anderson. Reasoning?

Everything's pointing towards Hillman getting the nod, but if it's one thing about FF I know is that it never is that easy.

It is a complete toss-up, however, I'd start hillman as I think he has the better chance to score. Otherwise, I think they share touches right down the middle.

IRISH, always appreciate yourexpertise. My league is PPR, 1pt per rec, 6 puts for TD and .1 pt per yard.

My RB's are not strong. I have Lynch, Abdulah, Rawls,Dion Lewis and Vereen. Lynch is killing me being hurt. I'm okay with my wr/tell with Hilton, Landry (bye w3ek), Snead and Chris Clay.

Right now, I have Lynch in (with Rawls as backup) and Lewis. Chris Thompson is available. Would you pick him up and if so, who would you bench? Or, do I leave well enough alone. Need a solid back, but pickings are limited and nobody wants to trade. Help?????

Honestly, I know you have lynch so you want to be covered with Rawls but I like Thompson way more and would go with him. Rawls had that one good game but then looked like crap last week cause the line just isn't creating enough space for any runner there.

• Like 2

PPR i have a TE and Flex spot open. I have Duke Johnson, Eifert, Walker and Snead available. Who to start. Right now i have Duke in and im torn on TE. Also is it time to Sell high on Ivory. Im trying to package him with Landry for a high end wr2.. I have the Rbs to take the hit.

Honestly, I know you have lynch so you want to be covered with Rawls but I like Thompson way more and would go with him. Rawls had that one good game but then looked like crap last week cause the line just isn't creating enough space for any runner there.[/quote

IRISH, you the man! Wish I could pay back with advice but no way I know as much as you. Thanks for taking the time out to do this. Really helps.

Offered Amari Cooper for Maclin, do I take it based off of the fact that Coop has a BYE week next week? if I should take who from my bench do you recommend plugging in Week 6?

I'd definitely take Cooper and then probably ride with ivory or Hurns.

In a bit of a tough spot with my RB injuries. Who do I start this week? I figure Randle and D. Johnson Jr. I'm in a .5 ppr and my team is in my sig

Definitely going randle. If that D Johnson is Duke, than go Duke and Randle. If it's David Johnson, than go randle and hill.

Team 2 in sig.

Im hurting as far as WR depth goes, and am in dire need of some help there. I swiped Rawls two weeks ago and now the Lynch owner wants him. He offered me this trade

I give:

Ronnie Hillman

CJ Anderson

Rawls

I receive:

Davante Adams

Eric Decker

Ty Montgomery

Not sure I like this at all, but i like to get the thoughts from all you guys as well!

I feel that Im giving up too much upside in this deal, wr need or not.

Thoughts?

Here's the tough thing about this trade, at face value, you're getting the better end of that deal, Adams, Decker and Montgomery are, imo, worth more than CJ, Hillman and Rawls. However, you leave yourself now thin at RB, which is not what I'd want to do. You have some strength at WR imo, and can build around that. I'd hold onto the Denver backfield and see how that shakes out.

Would you drop DeAngelo for Karlos? I'm a Bell owner, I'm hesitant.

My team (non-ppr, 2 RB, 2 WR, RB/WR flex)

QB: Ryan, Brees

RB: Bell, Ingram, Hill, Hillman, D. Williams

WR: Beckham, Calvin, J. Matthews

TE: Bennett

Williams has no value at all unless you're a bell owner, which you are. Karlos has way more value than Williams. Here's the question, you ask yourself - does the value of getting to start Williams a few times, out way the complete loss of bell and having nothing to fill that hole if it happened?

I would be hesitant. You have bell, ingram, Hill and hillman, you can probably get your starting RBs from that most weeks and not need Williams, especially when McCoy returns.

Irish, do you think Dorial Green-Beckham is worth a roster spot if I have room? Can he be a red zone staple for Tenn going forward? This is my league #1, 12 team PPR

Who would you be dropping? I'd day DBG,is about a 7-pt per week average going forward. He's definitely a redzone target and should continue to be used more going forward. If you just have an open roster spot, than sure add him. He's basically a top 70 WR. What else is out there?

PPR i have a TE and Flex spot open. I have Duke Johnson, Eifert, Walker and Snead available. Who to start. Right now i have Duke in and im torn on TE. Also is it time to Sell high on Ivory. Im trying to package him with Landry for a high end wr2.. I have the Rbs to take the hit.

Tough start at TE, I'd go eifert. In regard to selling ivory and landry for am upgrade at WR, u wouldn't do it. Ivory had looked great and as long as he's healthy, he'll be their guy and landry is already a high #2.

Honestly, I know you have lynch so you want to be covered with Rawls but I like Thompson way more and would go with him. Rawls had that one good game but then looked like crap last week cause the line just isn't creating enough space for any runner there.[/quote

IRISH, you the man! Wish I could pay back with advice but no way I know as much as you. Thanks for taking the time out to do this. Really helps.

It's all good brother, I'm happy to offer my 2 cents. Sometimes, hopefully, more often than but, I'll be on the money and therefore, give useful advice. However, won't be right all the time. I missed on moncrief this week, didn't see AJ making such an impact.

Do you think Chris Thompson is worth as start in a ppr league over Abdullah? Not much left on the wire but if Thompson can reel in another 6-7 catches I'd be happy with that. Thoughts?

I know there's something about this Thompson kid and I think he could post another solid Stat line this week. I'd have trouble benching Abdullah for him but Thompson has the better matchup, give him a shot.

• Like 1

Melvin Gordon or Blount in standard league this week?

Blount by a hair.