[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah I don't understand this pick....
  3. Man, the Eagles are licking their chops with all the CBs still on the board.
  4. Looking for DeJean for GB at 25.
  5. Vikings and Jets swapped 10 and 11.
  6. The Phoenix is Atlanta's symbol, from the restoration after being destroyed in the Civil War. So the name is appropriate.
  7. I'm surprised that there were no trades in the first 15 picks. Six QBs are a record but so far direct 2024 fantasy impacts have only been Harrison taking over in ARZ (good), Nabers going to NYG (bad), and Odunze to CHI (bad - Moore and Allen already there). All have longterm value but so far light on fantasy starters for 2024.
  8. Penix doesn't need to sit and learn. He's already 24. Bizarre.....
  9. Year of the Cat - Al Stewart
  10. Raiders draft Bowers. This is a day after I traded for Michael Mayer in dynasty. Falcons draft Penix. Develop under Cousins? Denver has their QB in Nix? Nabers with the Giants? Ugghhh
  11. Wasn't even close. 8 RodneyRules 6 Wolverines Fan 5 devilwoman 5 darin3 5 gilthorp 4 T-Scorp 4 Def. 4 ABearWithFurniture 4 dug 2 irish Rodney Rules not only was the only one with 1.10 McCarthy and 1.12 Nix correct, but he guessed Drake Maye twice by accident. Salute! 2024 free ride for the winner
  12. The Penix move was wild. Not impressed with Maye going to NE, or McCarthy going to MIN. OR....Nix to Den. Short sighted in all ways. Through 14 picks, and not a defensive player taken. There are many teams that are getting great talent here on the DL and CB positions. Crazy.
  13. Today
  14. As we do every year, Jon and I are watching the draft and always put a little deal together. confirmed
  15. The 11th annual ceremonial NFL trade has been completed between this two playoff contenders. Huntington Beach Longhorns Year 2024 Draft Pick 3.09 Year 2024 Draft Pick 4.04 Giant Sack Pack Year 2024 Draft Pick 2.11 Year 2025 Round 5 Draft Pick from Giant Sack Pack Year 2025 Round 6 Draft Pick from Giant Sack Pack $3 blind bidding dollars
  16. Yesterday
  17. I see it both ways. I know that the Atlanta Braves moved out from downtown to the 'burbs and had a ton of extra land available to build restaurants, bars, hotels, etc. Light rail goes right to it. It's supposedly awesome. That's not always possible, though. Downtown venues just usually have that functionality built-in, which makes those locations more desirable at least from a fan's perspective. We want the "total experience". Could the Bears' ownership offer that in Arlington Heights? Having family from the area, I know exactly where they're looking to build and from what I remember, it's just the regular-'ol 'burbs and they'd need to build up the area around it to have any desirability.
  18. I was just referring to the emoji that, when you hover over it, says "Confused." But, yeah, I get what you're saying. I've clicked that button myself before, but usually regarding a deal that is out of the blue and just doesn't make sense. This one, both parties made it clear what they were looking for, and got it done. I'm not sure why that's a surprise. I guess the amount may seem like a lot? That said, someone else was willing to pay slightly less, and I took the better offer. Which means there is still someone else looking to make a similar deal.
  19. I don't think people are confused, just surprised at the $45 in addition to the 1.14.
  20. I'm not sure what's so confusing about this. I posted that I was selling the pick (or considering it) to the highest bidder. I had multiple offers that were pretty similar, and went with the one I liked best.
  21. 1. QB - Caleb Williams - USC 2. QB - Jayden Daniels - LSU 3. QB - Drake Maye - North Carolina 4. WR - Marvin Harrison Jr. - Ohio State 5. OT - JC Latham - Alabama 6. WR - Rome Odunze - Washington 7. QB - J.J. McCarthy - Michigan 8. WR - Malik Nabers - LSU 9. DL - Byron Murphy II - Texas 10. TE - Brock Bowers - Georgia 11. OT - Joe Alt - Notre Dame 12. CB - Terrion Arnold - Alabama
  22. Not surprising, most people don't like change and the amount of money being spent, adding a dome etc will not be what some want. Do you think it would have been better if they did what you want and moved them out of downtown? I personally like the downtown venues, even if the may be a bit isolated from the entertainment areas. (Browns stadium has nothing much right there, but there is a lot withing walking distance including near areas where many fans park for the game.) They are talking about moving out to the suburbs, near the airport, big piece of land the Haslams have an option to buy. If I still had season tickets I'd be against it, even if it might be closer and easier access. I attended a few Cavs games at the old Richfield coliseum, talk about a place in the middle of nowhere with nothing around it. I would sometimes meet my friends at hotel nearby to have a drink or bite to eat and share a car ride to the game and back.
  23. Desperado - Linda Ronstadt
  24. 1. QB - Caleb Williams - USC 2. QB - Jayden Daniels - LSU 3. QB - Drake Maye - North Carolina 4. WR - Marvin Harrison Jr. - Ohio State 5. OT - JC Latham - Alabama 6. WR - Rome Odunze - Washington 7. OT - Joe Alt - Notre Dame 8. WR - Malik Nabers - LSU 9. DL - Byron Murphy II - Texas 10. OT- Taliese Fuaga - Oregon State 11. QB - J.J. McCarthy - Michigan 12. CB - Quinyon Mitchell - Toledo
  25. Berlin Lipstick Bomb | Gopher Year 2024 Draft Pick 1.06 Solitaire | Bigheadhal1 Year 2024 Draft Pick 1.14 Comments: Solitaire gives $45
  26. The response from the local sports talk has been, not good...
  1. Load more activity

Important Information