[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need some marital advice

polksalet

Tell her you are surprised and you didnt see it coming.Ask her when she decided to do that? all the time as a curious husband. Then tonight when she is sleeping hit her with a ball pean hammer in the pancreas..

1218319[/snapback]

Whomper. Remember the old LOL acronym the internet made famous. Well buddy....I definitely Laughed out Loud at that pancreas reference! But polk is still in trouble despite your good humor!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im 18, yes listen to me I learned everything I know about women from a very good friend and teacher of mine.

1218323[/snapback]

darn. I gave you 2 years you didn't earn. Keep up with the good advice. Your life will be riddled with experience before you know it!

:DEVERYBODY CALM DOWN!, let's not make a haircut into a divorce. It is possible she just wanted a different look, or it was a snap decision. Polk your her husband you'll figure it out.

1218332[/snapback]

Exactly what Im sayin!

Polks, fear not. I predict that this year for Christmas you will finally get a nice chain to go along with the gold pocketwatch that your daddy gave to you a long time ago.

What do you mean that you sold the watch to buy some beautiful combs for your wife to wear in her hair?!?!?

:D

This is an inevitable phenomenon that affects all men eventually. I think it began in the caveman days when some Neanderthal chic had her hair yanked out. All the cave women went to console her, and thus the legacy of women cutting their hair was born.

They will always bring up "split ends". How many times have men (or women for that matter) looked at a woman's hair and said, "Oh my, look at those split ends?" :D It's a conspiracy I tell ya'. :D

Man O man.  You guys don't get it.  It isn't about what Polk likes or not.  A woman's appearence or change thereof is tantamount to a guy losing all his hair or getting his nuts blown off in a musket accident.  There is much more to this than a haircut.  She is either (and nothing is good on this list) super unhappy, having an affair, thinking about having an affair, thinking Polk is having an affair, super unhappy, miserable, wanting a major change in her life, wanting Polk out of her life, super unhappy (oh, I said that already?), or something along these lines. 

Hate to resort to Google on this one....but here you have it Googled: when a woman decides to cut off all her hair    Says exactly what I am saying....you have some diggin' to do Polk.

1218268[/snapback]

The doctor is IN.

OK.....6000th post done.....I can finally answer this......LOL.

Well Polky.....I wouldn't discount what my obsession has said. Especially if she's had her hair long as far back as you've known her.....lol. I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say it has anything to do with YOU. :D

But.....if it's the "bored with life in general......let's shake things up" reason for doing something so drastic......then I'd look out.

Since you have the perfect opportunity, being the Christmas season, to do something really nice without it looking fishy......make that Christmas present EXTRA nice this year......LOL. :D

Three things....

One - Listen to my obsession.

Two - Anyone that comes to an Internet web site for advice from strangers relating to a personal relationship, of which the people on said web site have absolutely no prior knowledge, probably needs to sit down and have a very long conversation with oneself.

Three - No two marital relationships are alike. Communications between the two principals is the key to any and all relationships.

My wife has always had the prettiest long hair I have ever seen. TOnight she comes home with man hair that looks like a cross between anazi soldiers helmet and a big pile of dog feces. What do I do? I wish I had known this 10 years ago when we got married. I do not deal well with ugly women.

1218118[/snapback]

Sorry Polk.

Happy Holidays anyhow.

Note, women never boot you around the Holidays but come February look out. :D

Out of all the advice I've read in this thread I would go with SEAHAWKS 37. He's given advice to his buddy about his relationship with that Freshman beyotch.

I'm surprised to hear this from you.   I didn't realize you were like this.

1218947[/snapback]

He is 15! He probably beats his "little woman" 5 times per day... :D

Edited by spain

He is 15!  He probably beats his "little woman" 5 times per day... :D

1218964[/snapback]

Actually that's probably before he leaves for school. Probably another 5 times at school and then the evening is a free for all.

My wife has always had the prettiest long hair I have ever seen. TOnight she comes home with man hair that looks like a cross between anazi soldiers helmet and a big pile of dog feces. What do I do? I wish I had known this 10 years ago when we got married. I do not deal well with ugly women.

1218118[/snapback]

Wow, calling you wife ugly and pouting like a child is sad. Hopefully you aren't really this shallow. Tell you what, show your post to your wife, that would really get the message across to her. You are a complete boor.

Since you have the perfect opportunity, being the Christmas season, to do something really nice without it looking fishy......make that Christmas present EXTRA nice this year......LOL. :D

1218848[/snapback]

Agreed. Pay a couple of bucks extra and get the bagless vaccuum. She'll love you forever (or at least a few months longer) and grow her hair back. It almost saved marriage #4 for me. Almost. :D

Edited by TimC

Polks, fear not.  I predict that this year for Christmas you will finally get a nice chain to go along with the gold pocketwatch that your daddy gave to you a long time ago.

What do you mean that you sold the watch to buy some beautiful combs for your wife to wear in her hair?!?!?

1218398[/snapback]

ok, like seriously folks, this is some funny sh|t. I want my props.