[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #9

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• Policy Vote
    • Puddy

Knowing first hand about Puddy's tax knowledge, I'm not sure that's a good tactic.  However, if he does get into a jam, I'm sure he'll bust out some break dancing moves and spin on his back to disorient Policy and then f*** him up.

1280510[/snapback]

Good call here :D

:D

Edited by ChuckB

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this was a battle of the books, a battle of number crunching, pencil pushing and paper filing ... then I could see Puddy in a walk. He's an accountant folks ... you know the nerd in school whose face looked like it had been set on fire and put out with an ice pick made even worse by the fact that he wore broken glasses taped up in the middle. He carried 9 different colored pencils in his pocket protector and 15 other colors in his brief case. He came to school wearing one of his Dad's old ties that was 6 inches too short, 14 years old with 15 differnt food stains on it. He always had white socks on and you knew it because his pants were also 6 inches too short. Puddy never made through a day in school without being "pantsed" and never made it through the week without being shut in his locker. When Puddy would finally get home he had to spend all night doing everybody else's homework for fear of getting his ass kicked ... again.

Obviously this has led to a lot of pent up rage in Puddy ... but it is of no matter the ability to release this rage has long been beaten out of Puddy.

Policy is a well established liberal, tree hugging pacifist. He spent his whole childhood running away from fights. Like all liberal pansies, Policy is a firm believer in harming nothing and believes that it is inherently wrong to hurt or kill for any reason. The mere thought of actually striking another human being would put Policy into a cold sweat. He has never faced a direct conflict in his life.

And you want me to believe these guys are going to do combat? Puddy would probably propose they settle it online from the comfort of their own homes (safely miles apart) with gaming/fighting software and Policy would complain that it was too violent.

In the end they will settle on a game of rock, paper, scissors to decide the victor ... policy takes paper (the others are too violent) and the cost cutter in Puddy takes scissors. Puddy wins.

Policy wants no part of Puddy..The motor city mathman will no doubt use all of the skills he learned windmilling back in the day on the cardboard old school. Policy wants peace..Although Policy gave us a great bachelor party fight story once. Puddy has been training ever since huddle fights began knowing full well his number was going to get called. He can almost bench press the telescope he bought his daughter..Final word..Policy drops knowldege Puddy drops Policy.

Policy wants no part of Puddy..The motor city mathman will no doubt use all of the skills he learned windmilling back in the day on the cardboard old school. Policy wants peace..Although Policy gave us a great bachelor party fight story once. Puddy has been training ever since huddle fights began knowing full well his number was going to get called. He can almost bench press the telescope he bought his daughter..Final word..Policy drops knowldege Puddy drops Policy.

1280792[/snapback]

:D:D:D

Policy remains in hiding ...

1283256[/snapback]

If Policy doesnt have the sack to come in here and defend himself then I am going to recommend that we close the voting without further comment..

1283267[/snapback]

He was here.

Showing his true colors.

This one was over before it started.

Puddy wins hands down. He will pull some wild ass ninja moves on Policy's peace loving ass. Anyone that signs every post with "Peace Policy" has to be a wuss. You throw into that his extremely liberal viewpoint, and I can't see anything less than a total annilation. Well that is if Puddy can catch Policy.

Puddy can't even freaking change his own tire and you all think he can take Policy? No way Policy will be saying peace to Puddy when he takes his ass out!!!!!!

1283544[/snapback]

Ohh god. This is sounding vaguely familiar. Anyone got a link?

I was starting to feel bad that I went with Policy on this one after puddy's initial onslaught, but than I seemed to start remembering that puddy might have less manskills than your average upper east side new york metrosexual.

Anyone have that embarassing link that unveils this shameful episode?

Ohh god.  This is sounding vaguely familiar.  Anyone got a link?

I was starting to feel bad that I went with Policy on this one after puddy's initial onslaught, but than I seemed to start remembering that puddy might have less manskills than your average upper east side new york metrosexual.

Anyone have that embarassing link that unveils this shameful episode?

1283584[/snapback]

To help straighten out this folklore of not being able to change a tire. It was a simple 'cost benefit' analysis. I had free service versus the cost of me possibly getting whalloped by a passing semi on a dark country part of I-75 in Ohio.

Sort of the 'cost benefit' analysis Policy must have done when deciding not to come talk trash in here :D

To help straighten out this folklore of not being able to change a tire.  It was a simple 'cost benefit' analysis.  I had free service versus the cost of me possibly getting whalloped by a passing semi on a dark country part of I-75 in Ohio. 

Sort of the 'cost benefit' analysis Policy must have done when deciding not to come talk trash in here :D

1283638[/snapback]

we'll be the judge of what happened, thank you very much.

Sure, you were there, and it's your story, but that's not the way thehuddle works.

We are definitely NOT a reality based community :D