[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another munchkin at the pad

junebugz

Sorry cliaz, nothin to do with midgets ...

wife went to DR today and found out everything is moving right along and we will have another little one around mid-August (she couldn't possibly go in to labor on the day we have a local draft could she? :doah: )

there will now be three in the quiver. ah, the surprises of life ... and we were just about done with diapers too. :D

Congrats!!

BTW, just curious, but why did you change from the 1stimer username?

1289559[/snapback]

when i originally chose 1stimer it was my first time doing fantasy football .. thus the name seemed to fit, just wanted something more long term that was more appropriate to me ...

sorry behind junebugz is that it is a varaition of my last name which is not exactly easy to pronounce and some friends at my first job out of college just started calling me junebug instead, so it kind of stuck.

and thanks :D

Congrats, I've been trying to talk my wife into a third for the last two years or so. She says hell no, so I'm going to send her in for a boob job (breast feeding just does something to the fun bags) and a tummy tuck (she's skinny but extra skin from child birth just won't go away). At least I'll have something new to play with.

How do I put this delicately....  the way you posted this it seemed like this future addition was unplanned. True?  Or are you just grasping the thought of a 3rd child and more diapers?

1290176[/snapback]

You are correct ... this was an unplanned event and we will now be outnumbered by the chillins :D