[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight!

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• Brentastic
    • AlexGaddis

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:D  you look like Russell after a three week bender. Sort of.

1397300[/snapback]

I never made that connection but when I went to a holloween party not dressed up, someone asked me if I was supposed to be Russell Crowe :D

Of course I'm much better looking than Rus. :D

Guest Cherni
Alex likes his Kung Pao Chicken spicy...

seriously, it was a good lunch

1397268[/snapback]

George likes his chicken spicy.

Sorry Miles, nothing against you personally, it's just that your music makes me feel like I ate 10 strips of acid while listening to a room full of instruments having a riot.

1397237[/snapback]

We should just get this thing over with and fight. This is no threat, just something that needs to be done. BTW, Miles Davis has never been in a fight so this is totally out of character for Miles Davis. But honestly, you're that annoying and bothersome Miles Davis is ready to take you on. Let me know if you're interested. You're just a talker so I'll assume no. But dude, I'm telling you, if you keep throwing stones you will be sorry. Miles Davis is unstable..........remember

I think Miles sucks.  OK, he is good at his instrument apparently, but his music does nothing for me and I think people who say he's great are just saying so because he's Miles Davis and it's cool to say that.  Bitches Brew is one of crappiest CDs I bought.  I gave it one listen and almost vomitted.  Around the Corner is OK, but it's still mindless noodling that has no backbone.  I need backbone in my music.  I'll take Herbie Hancock over Miles anyday.  Have you ever heard the Crusaders?  Now there's a band that deserves some props for innovating late 60s jazz/funk fusion.

1397084[/snapback]

:D

so on top of everything else, you're an idiot.

We should just get this thing over with and fight. This is no threat, just something that needs to be done. BTW, Miles Davis has never been in a fight so this is totally out of character for Miles Davis. But honestly, you're that annoying and bothersome Miles Davis is ready to take you on. Let me know if you're interested. You're just a talker so I'll assume no. But dude, I'm telling you, if you keep throwing stones you will be sorry. Miles Davis is unstable..........remember

1397368[/snapback]

Miles you've obviously got a lot of soul... I just can't believe you would rip on Brentastic like that!

Yeah, that's exactly what that means.  Because I don't like Miles Davis I am an idiot.  Can you be anymore typical?

1397378[/snapback]

no, it was more the complete cluelessness evident in your stated reasons. like calling the one great jazz musician that played the fewest notes and most succinct phrases a "mindless noodler".

Edited by Azazello1313