[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here we go again

Hankk

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She obviously has some interest in Hankk.  If not telling him about that is not dishonest then it's at least non-honest.

1451256[/snapback]

What is she supposed to tell him? Why should she tell him if she's not going to do anything about her interest? Do we know that she hasn't told him? Can I think of anything else to argue with you about this evening?

What is she supposed to tell him?  Why should she tell him if she's not going to do anything about her interest?  Do we know that she hasn't told him?  Can I think of anything else to argue with you about this evening?

1451265[/snapback]

un-honest?

She obviously has some interest in Hankk.  If not telling him about that is not dishonest then it's at least non-honest.

1451256[/snapback]

That's hardcore.

Club: Hi honey, I'm home. We just hired this really hot 25 year old secretary, with huge, supple breasts. I really want to bone her - but I don't think that I'm gonna.

Club's wife: You're so honest. You're the best. <smooch>

:D

You idiots have spent 8 pages telling this slow that it's not a good idea to screw another man's wife.  How long until this mindless nonsense clears the board?

1451685[/snapback]

Wait!!! Hankk screws women? :D

That fact alone will take at least another 8 pages to explain.

Yup.

And?

1451290[/snapback]

Why did your first marriage end? Was infidelity involved? Apparently, you are someone who doesnt take marital vows, yours or those of others, very seriously. But think back to how you responded coming out of that bad marriage. Alot of guys that I know actually feel sort of liberated. So, they go on about a 6 to 12 month bar hopping and 1 night stand binge. They pick up nameless faceless chicks, bang them, and move on to the next one. Until, after a while, they get their sanity back and realize that that lifestyle pretty much sucks unless you are in college. Did you go through that coming out your marriage? Did you go through sort of a wild time initially and then calm back down to being a normal person again?

Now project that onto this woman. If she does divorce this clown, her mind wont be right for a while either. Women arent as prone to be complete ho's as men in that situation, but they do need some down time from any serious relationship. And yes, you would definitely be a rebound relationship that is doomed to failure because of the timing issue. This thing simply cannot be right now. Let her go figure out whether she is going to stay with bas turd #1 before you jump into being bas turd #2.

Edited by spain

If you truly respect this woman, you must do nothing that might encourage her to break a solemn vow that she has made to another person. Tell her that you are falling back in love with her and because of that, you can never see her again. Like characters in a 19th century Russian novel, your lives will forevermore be haunted by the love that you must never again revisit and your hearts will ache unceasingly for the rest of your days. The heartbreak you will endure, however, will be exceeded by your honor and nobility.

Edited by wiegie

I don't know Hankk, did anyone on this board suggest you get involved? What we have here is a board of :squeeg: pigs :D :squeeg: and not one, that I recall, has suggested that you move on this.

If you were truely looking for advise and truly decided to take it to heart - I think that you have overwhelmingly gotten your answer.

Edited by Duchess Jack