[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here we go again

Hankk

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If she wants some sort of relationship with you, it is up to her to FIRST break it off with the husband. You said she is unhappy in that marriage (or at least that he is a jerk) so she needs to first end that relationship before anything can happen between the two of you. This does a couple of things: #1 it proves that she isn't a dependent, waiting for a new relationship to come along before jumping to another one. #2 You can feel good about yourself and the relationship that there were as little complications involved or shady dealings as possible. #3 Less chance of the ex coming after you with a gun. :D

Seriously, if she wants to be with you she needs to end her marriage otherwise I don't think this is the kind of person you want to get involved with if you really know what's good for you and assuming you don't like too much drama in your life.

If some dude f'ed my husband, I would hunt him down and bring some unspeakable harm to him. You dont know this dude.  You dont know how he rolls.  Be careful screwing around with another man's ghey lover.  some of us take that sh11 in the mouth...

1449035[/snapback]

BTW Spain I think you made a typo so I fixed it for you. :D

I agree 110% with this Spainy-pooh. I kid above but seriously I'm right there with you, some dude sticking his no no in her willy woo, i'd see red. I'd go ape shiiiiit and would hunt down the dude who "knew" she was married. It's one thing to ram a bird that's married if you didn't know she was but a whole other ball of wax to smash some man skirt and you knew she was hitched.

Trust me, Rock salt hurts and you'd be luck to get an a$$ full of that.

Not to hijack Hankk's thread here, but would your thoughts be the same if it were a single woman and a married man?

1449426[/snapback]

Absolutely.

No...change that. I would think it was worse. We men are much weaker and more easily tempted.

BTW Spain I think you made a typo so I fixed it for you.  :D

I agree 110% with this Spainy-pooh.  I kid above but seriously I'm right there with you, some dude sticking his no no in her willy woo, i'd see red.  I'd go ape shiiiiit and would hunt down the dude who "knew" she was married.  It's one thing to ram a bird that's married if you didn't know she was but a whole other ball of wax to smash some man skirt and you knew she was hitched.

Trust me, Rock salt hurts and you'd be luck to get an a$$ full of that.

1449419[/snapback]

What does your wife get? A divorce?

We hit a sore nerve here spain?

1449041[/snapback]

No, not really. But how would you feel if someone screwed your wife? Can you imagine a more hurtful thing? I can not. And I just know that I would lash out in ways that would cause someone to go to the hospital and me to go to jail. Hankk doesnt know this dude and how he would react. Cheating with a married woman is not only clearly wrong and one of the worst things you can do to another human being, but it can be extremely hazardous to one's health. Thats all I was trying to say.

Not to hijack Hankk's thread here, but would your thoughts be the same if it were a single woman and a married man?

1449426[/snapback]

Absolutely, 100%. The commitment you make when you stand before G*d is a bond that should not be broken regardless of it’s a man or a woman doing the infidelity. If you are not a religious person it should still carry the same weight.

People step outside their marriages all the time for all different reasons. Some are right in the case of abuse some are wrong. There are too many people who get “bored” with a marriage and use that as an excuse to cheat. It’s disgusting to me. I may joke and kid around a lot on here but two things really upset me when it comes to marriage:

1. Infidelity

2. spousal/child abuse

I know, I know I talk about throwing the wife down the steps all the time. It’s just joking. I’ve seen first hand abuse via a friend of mine’s step father. It aint pretty.

So to answer your question Squeegie-pooh, I absolutely agree 100% that is it wrong.

No, not really.  But how would you feel if someone screwed your wife?  Can you imagine a more hurtful thing?  I can not.  And I just know that I would lash out in ways that would cause someone to go to the hospital and me to go to jail.  Hankk doesnt know this dude and how he would react.  Cheating with a married woman is not only clearly wrong and one of the worst things you can do to another human being, but it can be extremely hazardous to one's health.  Thats all I was trying to say.

1449587[/snapback]

I'd think that it would be the wife that was being the far more hurtful person. Seems to me that the rage should be directed at the cheater rather than the accomplice :D

Edited by Squeegiebo

I'd think that it would be the wife that was being the far more hurtful person.  Seems to me that the rage should be directed at the cheater rather than the accomplice  :D

1449597[/snapback]

If the accomplice knew she was married, it's fair game.

I'd think that it would be the wife that was being the far more hurtful person.  Seems to me that the rage should be directed at the cheater rather than the accomplice  :D

1449597[/snapback]

I didnt say that she wouldnt receive her own retribution. But we are looking at this thing from Furd, I mean Hankk's point of view. In reality, it is the spouse who is the one who swore to remain true to her husband. Hankk owes her husband, a total stranger, nothing. But he knows intuitively that screwing another man's wife is light years beyond wrong. He has made this man no promises, but that man has done nothing to Hankk to cause Hankk to bring harm to him like this. Hankk is titilated by this dangerous and forbidden love. But he needs to nip this thing in the bud, or it could get very ugly.

Other than that, what good could ever come from this? She has been in an unhappy marriage for a while. When someone comes out of a divorce, the last thing they need to do is get immediately into another relationship. If she leaves her husband, she needs at least a year of being on her own to get her head together and be ready for another man. The timing here is just horrific. So, Hankk needs to just go away. Dont look back.

From behind, it's Harpo.

1449717[/snapback]

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

Edit: Has anyone suggested Hannk just f*cks her and then flees into the night, pants in hand?

Edited by Ursa Majoris