[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Five Smartest Huddlers

Dr. Love

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Misfit: nobody else is really even close.

2. Azz: a notch below Misfit, but makes up for it with a healthy dose of arrogance and condescention.

3. Lots of people tied for 3rd well below these two including: Chavez, Wiegie, Furd, Skins, Chavez, and Sac.

Edited by spain

1. Misfit: nobody else is really even close.

2. Azz: a notch below Misfit, but makes up for it with a healthy dose of arrogance and condescention.

3. Lots of people tied for 3rd well below these two including: Chavez, Wiegie, Furd, Skins, Chavez, and Sac.

Perch apparently has 180 IQ....shouldn't he be at the top of you list? :D

Az pretends to be smart. I've met Az. He's not really very bright at all.

I would say it depends on the topic.

Wurd

The smartest people are the ones who don't get into the arguments here.

That includes untateve, bier and wiegie except when he's doing his socratic "make you think" thing.

I guess that would make the stupidest people the ones who keep arguing the same topics with the same people over and over again. :D:D:D

Edit: The really smart people can spell "arguments" correctly on the first try.

Edited by AtomicCEO

People who post on a fantasy football message board enough for others to get the impression that they might have some sort of intelligence about them can't be all that smart to begin with.

Therefore, by default, the answer is: nobody.

(well, except for Perch and his 155 IQ)

Some that always know their stuff off the top of my head:

Wiegie, Untateve, Skins, Apathy, yo mama, Ursa, Furd, Billay, Squeegie, Kid Cid, Dr. Love, Chargerz, Darin3, Spain.

There are many others that I'm not thinking of right now.

Cliaz is #1.

When I ascend to the throne and lead the world I will make you my minister of pimpness. Your sole job will be to commission the NFL and preside over Vegas as well as own 16 tropical island of your choice.

As Minister of Pimpness you will be require to have as many wives (as a little) as you wish and you will travel in a diamond jet that brews it’s own beer that you choose. You will also be paid 1 million dollars a month in salary.

Once a month everyone with in your rule will be forced to bow down in your direction and give thanks and praise to and before any female gets married you may bless their union by nailing her.

Also Golden Statues will be placed in every major city that is under your rule and people will give you gifts of pron, beer and virgins.

Also you will be given the gift of any draft you are in you get all of the 1st round picks.

Go forth my son and spread the word of Cliaz.

I'm gratified to be included on some lists in this most hallowed of genius company, this place where there is always an answer on any subject, this encyclopedic message board equivalent of the Wikipedia.

Anyway, too many smart people to list and in the best liberal traditions I would not want to offend those I inadvertently omit, but there are a couple or three whose posts I always read and some of whom may not have got a mention so far:

Misfit - this man is a genius both literal and comic

Caveman Nick - technician and all around clever guy

I Like Soup - a fellow history buff who knows way more than me

I think the "it depends on the topic" answer is likely correct. Here are some of my top contenders:

Chief Dick: The man drops mad knowledge on anything building related

Az: While I don't always agree with him, Az is quite informed on myriad topics.

Spain and Misfit: These guys have the type of life knowledge that I'll never have; going to prison, attending communist party meetings, that kind of thing.

ts: Can anyone question his FF knowledge?

Meat Face and Bunz: Both are chemists, and chemists are widely recognized as the most intelligent people alive.

Captain Hook: Got a lawn/landscaping question? He's got the answer.

H8, 10g: Solid computer info from both these guys.

If you are asking about IQ smart I would like to point out that I didn't see any of you Huddler's here last week:

http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsu...superior_nation

If you are talking about people that you want to answer your post about specific topics:

H8 - Computer hardware.

Ursa, rockn' and someone else (name just flew right out of my mind) - Computer software/fixes.

Unta' - The optimal grilling machine.

ts - All and any FF advice.

Az - politics.

Big John - People and info about them.

wiegie - economics and Europe.

Sarge - IDP's.

Loaf - Any and all computer games.

Chargerz, Czar - Medical.

Steel Bunz, Chief Dick - Home repair, remodel, tools.

Atlanta Cracker, Muck - Money.

There are some others that I have missed... but those are the most helpful, thus smartest, that I look to when I need something along those areas.