[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Death watch: Michael Jackson...

eposty

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jack...o-the-hospital/

We've just learned Michael Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles ... and we're told it was cardiac arrest and that paramedics administered CPR in the ambulance.

He was picked up at his home around 20 minutes ago -- we're told his mother is on the way to visit him.

UPDATE: The 911 call came in at 12:21PM at his Holmby Hills home in L.A.

UPDATE: A Jackson family member tells TMZ Michael is in "really bad shape" and the brothers are headed to UCLA.

UPDATE: We just got off the phone with Joe Jackson, Michael's dad, who says "he is not doing well."

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOS ANGELES -- Pop star Michael Jackson has been taken to UCLA Medical Center by ambulance suffering from cardiac arrest, fire officials confirm.

Los Angeles Fire Department Captain Steve Ruda said paramedics responded to a 911 call at Jackson's home around 12:26 p.m. He was not breathing when they arrived. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda says.

It's unclear what he was being treated for or what his current condition may be.

Someone at work said "pray for Patrick Swayze" after Farrah passed, looks like that might have been off the mark.

I would suspect that he took a lot of supplements and he ate a wierd diet. Couple that with his bizarre life style and it would not be a shock I guess. CNN has not reported him dead yet though.

Just pathetic - the man had the world at his feet and was turned into a freakshow by a crowd of enablers.

Sad all around. Man, Thriller was an absolute force of nature back in the day.

I would suspect that he took a lot of supplements and he ate a wierd diet. Couple that with his bizarre life style and it would not be a shock I guess. CNN has not reported him dead yet though.

Yeah, TMZ is the only one to report that he has died...