[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sofa League Draft

spain

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If WW selects Aaron Brooks again, I will leave the Huddle foreever... :D

352862[/snapback]

I'll Drink to that!

Any thoughts on the 3RBs selected by FFMastermind? I think it is a mistake. What if a RB slides in the 4th or 6th round you happen to like. Now you can't take him, b/c what do you need 4 starting RBs for when you only can start two. They should have taken Ward or Johnson instead of Faulk. With Faulk you have to use up two slots to guarantee production (Faulk and S. Jackson). Stephen Jackson is gonna go early too.

I am not impressed with FF Mastermind's and the Fantasy Guru's picks in the 3rd round. They already had their starting backfield and took backups in the 3rd round. They will have a long wait to grab a WR and they need to start 3 in this League. Maybe one of these teams took a RB in hopes of trading with the Fantasy Insights team who doesn't have a RB yet.

Will KFFL take their 3rd RB next? :D

It's amazing.... I mean really, it's freakin AMAZING.... even in a draft like this, someone makes an absolutely daft move, like Bennett at 2:08. There will ALWAYS be one, at least, in every draft, that makes my head start moving from side to side, involuntarilly. KFFL should be looking for a gun, a short one, that he could aim at his head..... :D

I like the Ward pick in that spot. LT, Peyton Manning, and Hines Ward. I dont think the draft could have gone any better for the Huddle so far. 3 impact players that each have a legitimate shot at being the #1 ff scorer at his respective position. Now the pressure for selecting a player based on position is out of play and WW can sit back and take best available player. Sitting pretty good at this point..

that was one of the things I liked about the pick. With the RB-QB-WR start, it allows more best value picks and less "I gotta have regardless" picks. RB2 will be a little weaker but with LT already and pretty much only riskier RBs left anyway, I agree with the pick.

that was one of the things I liked about the pick. With the RB-QB-WR start, it allows more best value picks and less "I gotta have regardless" picks. RB2 will be a little weaker but with LT already and pretty much only riskier RBs left anyway, I agree with the pick.

353042[/snapback]

With the RBs left I would consider fantasy football playoff schedule when picking your 2nd RB if you are on the fence about two different RBs.

"Look at the ease of fantasy schedule article" :D

353042[/snapback]

It's time to put your ear really close to the ground in Buffalo :D