[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF - what do you need? Week 9 edition

darin3

This should be an interesting game.  Looking forward to seeing what Amari Cooper does.  I think he could be huge for the 'Boys.  We'll see.

League 1 - up by 56, opponent has Zeke and Swaim (who's doubtful)

League 2 - lost.  :(

League 3 - already won, but would like Zeke to put up some points so I get high score for the week

League 4 - up 79ish, with Corey Davis yet to go... versus Gallup, Succup, Jurrell Casey and Jayon Brown

League 5 - down 3 with Corey Davis yet to go... wacky scoring, so I need 80+ yards or a TD

League 6 - up 57ish with Demarcus Lawrence yet to go... versus Jurrel Casey and Malcolm Butler

League 7 - down 59 with Tyrone Crawford yet to go... want to lose this one so I can go o-fer and get 1.01 next year :D

League 8 - already won, with Cooper, Lawrence and Jaylon Smith yet to go

League 9 - up 30, I'm done, they have Cooper (non-PPR)

So rooting for Corey Davis, I guess.  Who you got?

Edited by darin3

League 1 ) up by 95 vrs beasley

League 2) Up by 89 with sean lee vrs cooper and Davis

League 3) Up by 94 vrs Swaim, Vander Esch and ryan (db)

League 4) LOL, down by 170 (320 to 150) with beasley and butler to play (orphan rebuild)

League 5) Up by 16 with Brown, lee, jones, Vaccaro and trawick (all IDP) vrs Dal qb, beasley, crawford, wilson 

League 6) Won both games

League 7) Won

League 8) Won

I need 30 from Succup, Lawrence, and Jayon Brown.  Actually, 30 would tie exactly, so I guess 30.05 or more.  

The rest of my leagues are pretty much done, barring something crazy.  

3 hours ago, darin3 said:

This should be an interesting game.  Looking forward to seeing what Amari Cooper does.  I think he could be huge for the 'Boys.  We'll see.

League 1 - up by 56, opponent has Zeke and Swaim (who's doubtful)

League 2 - lost.  :(

League 3 - already won, but would like Zeke to put up some points so I get high score for the week

League 4 - up 79ish, with Corey Davis yet to go... versus Gallup, Succup, Jurrell Casey and Jayon Brown

League 5 - down 3 with Corey Davis yet to go... wacky scoring, so I need 80+ yards or a TD

League 6 - up 57ish with Demarcus Lawrence yet to go... versus Jurrel Casey and Malcolm Butler

League 7 - down 59 with Tyrone Crawford yet to go... want to lose this one so I can go o-fer and get 1.01 next year :D

League 8 - already won, with Cooper, Lawrence and Jaylon Smith yet to go

League 9 - up 30, I'm done, they have Cooper (non-PPR)

So rooting for Corey Davis, I guess.  Who you got?

Cmon Butler & Casey! 

7 hours ago, Gopher said:

I need 30 from Succup, Lawrence, and Jayon Brown.  Actually, 30 would tie exactly, so I guess 30.05 or more.  

The rest of my leagues are pretty much done, barring something crazy.  

Looks like I came up one lousy point short.  That missed FG killed me.  That, or the play at the end where Brown had Dak in his sights and completely whiffed.  Gotta love this game sometimes.  :lol:

11 hours ago, Gopher said:

Looks like I came up one lousy point short.  That missed FG killed me.  That, or the play at the end where Brown had Dak in his sights and completely whiffed.  Gotta love this game sometimes.  :lol:

If Mariota would have been on target with his pass to Davis in the end zone, I woulda won in one.  Davis was hot to start the game and that miss by Mariota killed me.