[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love you George Kittle

drafter

32 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

In the league I own him in wet get yardage bonuses.  Singlehandedly taking me into round 2 of the playoffs

After the Saints debacle earlier (I have Brees and Kamara) Kittle is also dragging my sorry team to a win. 

Also, Iiterally came on this forum right now to say that I love George Kittle. Someone beat me to it!

How does the coach not throw him one target in the second half to break the all time tight end record.  It was only 4 o 5 yards more.  They are a 2-10 team obviously not going to he play offs.  Sorry just no way to justify that to me.  Throw him a screen or even a shuttle pass if he is tripled covered. 

21 minutes ago, dougsul said:

How does the coach not throw him one target in the second half to break the all time tight end record.  It was only 4 o 5 yards more.  They are a 2-10 team obviously not going to he play offs.  Sorry just no way to justify that to me.  Throw him a screen or even a shuttle pass if he is tripled covered. 

Exactly! I thought he was gonna have 300 yards & 3 TD'S. 

18 hours ago, dougsul said:

Coaches generally don't care about those things, even many players say they don't care about them, or want to get special treatment to reach them.

Giants last year wanted the backup to play but not risk Eli's consecutive starts streak and he told them "just bench me if you want to play the backup", and they did. 

Earlier this season I gave him up along with Ajayi and a late 1st (this is in a dynasty league obviously) for Kelce and a 4th.  Starting to think I would have rather kept Kittle, Ajayi and the 1st, even as beastly as Kelce is.

Edited by darin3