[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Newbie Huddler Mentoring program

ABearWithFurniture

:D  :D no newbie makeouts...

:D

I jest thought of something...what if there was a newbie basic training forum. It could be ran by drill instructors. The newbie must enter through that forum until they reached 1,000 quality posts.

717010[/snapback]

Gee, what about Squeegie and JJ? :D

Of course, who will determine if they are quality posts or not...UT?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, what about Squeegie and JJ?   :D

Of course, who will determine if they are quality posts or not...UT?

717024[/snapback]

Their drill instructor...I can picture a few good potential candidates. Could you imagine trying to join a fantasy football web-site and get dumped into a thread with skins, big f' dave, grits, and...rajn?

Edited by SuperBalla

Newbies: Here's everything you need to know:

If you paid, welcome to the Huddle! I'm sure you'll find it an informative and entertaining place to discuss football and many other topics.

If you're here without paying, you suck! I'm sure you'll flood our boards with useless posts, WDIS? in the wrong places, and generally bring down the total IQ!

should DMD outlaw alias's?  I mean should he try to as well as he can to stop people from having a pointless alias.

716998[/snapback]

:D THERE IS NO WAY TO DO THAT!

If you paid, welcome to the Huddle! I'm sure you'll find it an informative and entertaining place to discuss football and many other topics.

If you're here without paying, you suck! I'm sure you'll flood our boards with useless posts, WDIS? in the wrong places, and generally bring down the total IQ!

717040[/snapback]

A very smart man that Dr. Rock is.

717040[/snapback]

:D

No.  I will.

717294[/snapback]

talk about the pot and the ***ing kettle...

Edited by Kid Cid

"Oh, a little newbie! Just what I always wanted! I will name him George and I will hug him and kiss him and squeeze him and stroke his pretty little bill and caress his pretty feathers... wait a minute George, newbies don't have feathers ands bills..... :D

Don't flatter yourself, newbie.  I frequently post directly after everyone.  If you weren't a frakking newbie, you'd know that.

718458[/snapback]

Don't mess with Squeegie, she already hears voices at night.

Oh and Squeegie, I'm sure your paying attention to you 10,000th post coming soon. Gonna make it a good one?