[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #17

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got addicted. News, particularly daily news, is more addictive than crack cocaine, more addictive than heroin, more addictive than cigarettes

778715[/snapback]

::D

Aliases are sooooo last year.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

That may be true, but I had to wait until just the right time.  Not my fault DMD couldn't find enough users in 2004.

778804[/snapback]

Actually he did, but they then purged the system to eliminate inactive users. You are not the original 10'000th user. I would wager that Big John would know who it was. :D

Oh, and rajncajn would know as well.

Edit: What MikesVikes said.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Actually he did, but they then purged the system to eliminate inactive users. You are not the original 10'000th user. I would wager that Big John would know who it was. :D

Oh, and rajncajn would know as well.

Edit: What MikesVikes said.

778817[/snapback]

He must be a newbie if he didn't know the original 10,000 user was Hugh One.

Edit to add: MikesVikes beat me to it!

Edited by I Like Soup

I guess sometimes people just despise what they are.

778186[/snapback]

yeah....kind of like hitler and jews.

Yes, it is I, H8tank.

First of all, proof, I am not gay.

Although I do have my flaws, one thing I can do is drink with pride, usually.  (note: not my clothes, I don't know how it happened I left for the party in a button down polo and jeans, went swimming in the pond behind Sawgrass TPC, came home drunk early morning wearing ron jeremy's junior high photo op pic.

And behind every great Man, is a good woman, who can also drink with the best of them.  At least she isn't afraid to get dirty.

In closing, not gay!  :D  :D

p.s. See you September Rez.  :D

778498[/snapback]

i'm not seeing any proof...... she's just your *** hag..... the grace to your will.

:oldrazz:

nicely done bubba..... glad you decided to follow through on this :D:D

Yes, in much the same way that Mt. Everest is taller than a molehill.  :p

778650[/snapback]

No offense, Wiegie. It's just that yours is way down on the list of those who come to mind when doing word association for Huddlers with the word "fun." :oldrazz:

No offense, Wiegie.  It's just that yours is way down on the list of those who come to mind when doing word association for Huddlers with the word "fun." 

778929[/snapback]

what the...

I'll have you know that I'm all about fun--why in just two weeks I'm leaving my wife at home for four days so that I can go party it up with a bunch of other economic historians in High Point, North Carolina.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

:doah:

I'll have you know that I'm all about fun--why in just two weeks I'm leaving my wife at home for four days so that I can go party it up with a bunch of other economic historians in High Point, North Carolina. 

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

:doah:

778988[/snapback]

Exactly. But dullards have their place too. We love you just the way you are, Wiegie. :hugs: