[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I work with idiots.

The Irish Doggy

OMFreakingG.

Sales Person: :D Hey, I need a rush freight quote.

Me: No problem. Details?

SP: :sick: X or this, Y of that (big order)

Me: :D Sounds great. Where is it going?

SP: :sick: Nigeria by way of California.

Me: :D Nigeria?

SP: Yeah, they need it overnighted to California to get it there in time. They'll pay with a credit card.

Me: Nigeria?!? :D This is a joke right?

SP: <serious> No, they sound really nice. They'll pay up front with a credit card so there is no problem.

Me: :D This is a well known scam. No way am I figuring anything out to Nigeria.

SP: No its California first.

Me: :D This is a well known scam. We won't get a penny of that money because the CC is stolen and the goods will be gone.

SP: :D That doesn't sound right to me.

Me: :D No way. Go away.

SP: :D Why do you always have to be so difficult?

Me: Go plead your case to the CEO and CFO and if they sign off on it, I'll do it.

SP: <storms off in a huff>

< Minutes later: Bellowing laughter from the other side of the office. >

SP: <Comes out of the CEO's office painted red. :D at me, goes home early. >

Me: :D

Somewhat unrelated but close enough...

We have limited office space here, so I share an office with a part-timer. She's one of the better-looking chicks here (not many to begin with), so I don't complain. She's only here 3 days a week, and limited hours, too.

Anyways... a couple weeks ago she's fixing the heel of her shoe and literally squirts Super Glue in her eye. :D Her eyelid must have closed right when it happened 'cuz she went into the emergency room to get it flushed out and there was no damage... just some lost eyelashes and a little irritation below her eye.

But MAN was it funny, she came back to tell my buddy here at work about her "little mishap" where she "squirted herself in the face". :D

Sales people on commission = extreme gullibility.

:D Especially if they are paid when it invoices and not when it's collected. It's like a loan to them until the a/r gets written off.

I say next time, we invade Nigeria, think of all the bandwidth we will save, when we shut down all the internet cafes. Somehow, I just do not see Nigerian suicide bombers straping on the big one, in a fight to get thier internet cafes back.

:D Im getting my ass kicked in 2 forums now.

as far as this thread goes ill have the last laugh because Bill Gates is gonna send me money because I forwarded a microsoft email to 10 different peole. Its true I saw it on CNN.

as far as this thread goes ill have the last laugh because Bill Gates is gonna send me money because I forwarded a microsoft email to 10 different peole. Its true I saw it on CNN.

Thanks for the email. Is this legit?

I've got nothing to do as my wife is stranded at some god-forsaken airport in Nigeria waiting for some dumbazz part that was supposed to be coming from california. :D

Why don't they put a realistic number in those emails...like $12.00 per forward or something...

No, they sound really nice. They'll pay up front with a credit card so there is no problem.

Yeah... did they call via a relay operator? I get a few calls/month from relay operators, sad thing, we actually have a few deaf customers but I don't take any relay calls anymore.

I charged the cc for $5000 from one of these once, of course I didn't send anything, got a call 2 days later from some guy in kanaduh, seems he wasn't too happy. :D