[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many can you get right

BigMikeinNY

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 19. I missed...

- How many matches are in a standard pack?

- The lowest number on an FM dial.

- Which way the "No Smoking" sign slash runs.

- How many channels on a VHF television dial?

- How many sides are there on a standard pencil?

- On which playing card is the Card Maker's trademark?

Apparently I fail because after it loads the flash program, all I get is a blue square and some music.

+1... although, I interpretted that to mean that I didn't get any wrong. :D

Apparently I fail because after it loads the flash program, all I get is a blue square and some music.

Either use IE or if your using Firefox, get the IE add-on. The add-on worked for me.

I got 20 but i think i over-analyzed 4 of the five i missed. The matches question was the only one i had to truley guess. And i smoke :D

Pissed me off that I missed the VHF ?. I should have had 21. I am old enought to remember when that was all the TV there was. I knew that 13 was the highest, but did not think about the fact that there was no channel 1.

FYI, on the No smoking ?, two of the anwsers were the same, up to the right and down to the left describe the same slash, so frigured it must be the other one

Either use IE or if your using Firefox, get the IE add-on. The add-on worked for me.

As a rule, if something doesn't work in Firefox, I boycott it.

If something only works in IE, it means it's doing something that I don't want it to do.

As a rule, if something doesn't work in Firefox, I boycott it.

If something only works in IE, it means it's doing something that I don't want it to do.

Why do you hate America?

Need to check the Campell's soup can.

FM stations start at 87.5, so I said 87, but they said 88.

Missed the women's dress buttons one.

I have seen cords on opposite sides on different Ventian blinds, so I made the wrong guess.

FYI, on the No smoking ?, two of the anwsers were the same, up to the right and down to the left describe the same slash, so frigured it must be the other one

For a standard "No" sign, think of it as the "N" and "O" blended together, so the diagonal is in the same direction as the diagonal in the "N", from lop left to bottom right.

For the stop, it is 8 sides. On last month's engineering exam where there were a couple sign questions, another question had a stop sign in the diagram, but it had only 6 sides. :D

Need to check the Campell's soup can.

FM stations start at 87.5, so I said 87, but they said 88. (the question was what whole number)

Missed the women's dress buttons one. (Women's buttons are opposite of men)

I have seen cords on opposite sides on different Ventian blinds, so I made the wrong guess. (blinds have one cord that opens the slats, and one cord that raises them, so I am gonna check to see if the same one is always on the same side)

Missed the women's dress buttons one.

That can't be a good sign. :D

I must be the smartest here.... 22 of 25

Missed VHF, radio, and campell's soup.

That's why you're allowed in my league. :D

I wouldn't expect you to get the TV one as when those TV's were in use you weren't born yet. :D

Edited by irish