[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warning , just in case you have received an email from me

isleseeya

Hi all . As this just happened to Big John I figured it was worth posting

If any of you received an email from me ( from the email address of isleseeya@aol.com ) over last 24 hours with the title or subject indicated as FAN IQ , please note it was not actually sent by me and maybe a virus or somputer worm ...please do not open this email , answer it or pass it on ...thanks

Edited by isleseeya

Hi all . As this just happened to Big John I figured it was worth posting

If any of you received an email from me ( from the email address of isleseeya@aol.com ) over last 24 hours with the title or subject indicated as FAN IQ , please note it was not actually sent by me and maybe a virus or somputer worm ...please do not open this email , answer it or pass it on ...thanks

I got one. It didn't come directly from you but said on the graphic that it had been forwarded at your request. I deleted it, of course.

:wacko: Tell yer computer to wear it's f'n condom.

I got one. It didn't come directly from you but said on the graphic that it had been forwarded at your request. I deleted it, of course.

:wacko: Tell yer computer to wear it's f'n condom.

Dude, have you seen the ghey stuff he posts? He's most definitely a catcher, NOT a pitcher. :D

Sorry ursa ... I need to find a way to make that stop

And for the record WV , if I was gay and I am not ( not that there is anything wrong with it ) I would definitely be the pitcher. :wacko:

I got rid of AOL and all its programs from my computer but still have that aol email address unforunately

Is there a way to get rid of aol but still keep your aol address ? I never use the software but have had my aol email forever and wouldnt want to switch.

Is there a way to get rid of aol but still keep your aol address ? I never use the software but have had my aol email forever and wouldnt want to switch.

What do you mean? You can uninstall the software and access your email through a cell phone (eg. blackberry) or internet browser.

Edited by MrTed46

What do you mean? You can uninstall the software and access your email through a cell phone (eg. blackberry) or internet browser.

Does uninstalling the software cancel your account ? I dont believe so but I could be wrong. I use aol sporadically . I used to use it a lot. What I am saying is if I cancel my account can I still use my aol email address ?

Does uninstalling the software cancel your account ? I dont believe so but I could be wrong. I use aol sporadically . I used to use it a lot. What I am saying is if I cancel my account can I still use my aol email address ?

Get rid of that AOL software and just go to www.aol.com and get your email

:wacko: You aren't serious, are you? Have you ever tried cancelling AOL services? It's legendary trying to get them to stop taking payments.

Yeah I remember that. I see the suggestion to get rid of aol. Dont i have to formally do that ? If so wont that also get rid of my email account ? Does uninstalling my software close my account ?

Get rid of that AOL software and just go to www.aol.com and get your email

Yeah I remember that. I see the suggestion to get rid of aol. Dont I have to formally do that ? If so wont that also get rid of my email account ? Does uninstalling my software close my account ?

I usually do go to aol.com to check my email nowdays . I am just afraid cancelling my account will end my email address

I usually do go to aol.com to check my email nowdays . I am just afraid cancelling my account will end my email address

uninstalling your software will not cancel your account, it just gets rid of all the BS that comes with AOL

Edited by T_bone65

uninstalling your software will not cancel your account, it just gets rid of all the BS that comes with AOL

Right. Can I cancel my account so I am not paying every month and still keep my email ?

Edited by whomper

Right. Can I cancel my account so I am not paying every month and still keep my email ?

Nope, you have to pay the bloodsuckers monthly to keep it. You may be able to scale it down though to a cheaper plan but not real sure on that

Nope, you have to pay the bloodsuckers monthly to keep it. You may be able to scale it down though to a cheaper plan but not real sure on that

That's what I figured. That blows.

They did change it where I did have the option of changing it to free AOL if you used a different connection, which I did, but unsure if they still offer that option.