[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers vs. Packers Tonight

PaulOttCarruth

Looking forward to Favre, Green, and company putting in a solid quarter of work and shutting the traps of all the naysayers. I'll be paying particularly close attention to the offensive line.

Sounds like Tomlinson won't see any action tonight and not much throughout the preseason.

I also came across this article from a San Diego paper. The San Diego players seem to have a good appreciation for the NFL history and the game.

Article

They can. I just look for talent levels.

It's not info I would really base much on, but if Eric Parker is burning guys left and right, I'd keep it in mind.

If Davenport looks strong and agile, but the o-line looks like shucks, those are things to consider when picking Ahman.

Also kind of curious to see Rivers play.

Edited by Roo

I too will be watching the GB running game with great interest. I don't like Ahman so either way I don't think at least it will affect my decision that much.

I also wanna see that "stud" receiver sleeper that Scott Engel can't stop raving about on ESPN. Let's see how bright he is.

I too will be watching the GB running game with great interest. I don't like Ahman so either way I don't think at least it will affect my decision that much.

I also wanna see that "stud" receiver sleeper that Scott Engel can't stop raving about on ESPN. Let's see how bright he is.

922276[/snapback]

which team is he on?

Guest THEbigred
7-0 packers with 2:00 to play in the 2nd quarter.  The only score was a td pass from Farve to Driver...

922570[/snapback]

Thx...

How do the teams/players look? ie Brees? Rivers? Walker? A Green? Bolt WRs? etc

The GB running game looks horid. Davenport was the only that flashed some skills IMO.

Favre looked fine.

SD run defense looked brutally good, but that's a combination of the piss poor GB o-line most likely.

I am having a hard time getting a read on the SD WRs.