[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Brown and Travis Henry Both Injured

spain

I didnt see the first half of the titans game, but the radio announcer said that Henry went out of the game with a sprained toe. Brown had a tight hamstring and I dont even know if he played. Neither injury appears to be serious...

I didnt see the first half of the titans game, but the radio announcer said that Henry went out of the game with a sprained toe.  Brown had a tight hamstring and I dont even know if he played.  Neither injury appears to be serious...

924939[/snapback]

Key word--"appears"

That just sounds humorous giving that the title of the thread made it sound like he was hurt today.

925070[/snapback]

1. As a Titan fan, it is never humorous when Brown gets yet another injury

2. This is the first I have heard of Browns latest injury or I would have already posted it.

3. Brown is injury prone

4. My titans are screwed

Does sprained toe = dreaded turf toe?

925506[/snapback]

I dont think it is serious but this is from todays Tennessean:

Injuries: Running back Travis Henry might have a mild turf toe condition, according to Titans Coach Jeff Fisher. Receiver Brandon Jones suffered a knee contusion and linebacker Travis Harris injured his tibia. Coach Jeff Fisher said Harris would be X-rayed.

Running back Chris Brown and safety Lamont Thompson did not play because of hamstring tightness

I wasn't bustin' your balls.  Just since he is so injury prone I read it like this:

Chris Brown got a tight hamstring and I don't even know if he played. 

Sounds funny to me, but then again I'm no comedian.

925083[/snapback]

You know whats real funny when it comes to being injury prone? Rex Grossman. :D

My Bears are screwed also...again.

Edited by Ralph Furley

at least we have our fusion teams to get excited about espana.  the bears and titans will be battling the 9ers for the number 1 pick.

925745[/snapback]

Or that Grossman was the only starting QB on my roster. :D

#1 pick again next year. :D

Henry does have a mild case of turf toe. He will NOT play in the pre-season game this Friday. No word on when he will start practicing again. Turf toe is a very strange injury and can become very troublesome. This situation bears close monitoring.

Brown had first noticed tightness in his hamstrings last Thursday. The team had hoped to get him stretched out really well before the game on Friday. But he was still experiencing tightness pre game. Since he was probably only going to play a series or two, the coaches decided not to risk him playing against Tampa. He should play this week.

Henry does have a mild case of turf toe.  He will NOT play in the pre-season game this Friday.  No word on when he will start practicing again.  Turf toe is a very strange injury and can become very troublesome.  This situation bears close monitoring.

Brown had first noticed tightness in his hamstrings last Thursday.  The team had hoped to get him stretched out really well before the game on Friday.  But he was still experiencing tightness pre game.  Since he was probably only going to play a series or two, the coaches decided not to risk him playing against Tampa.  He should play this week.

927936[/snapback]

2 of the most nagging injuries that don't usually sideline players right away....hamstring and turf toe.....ouch....stay away from these hexes and spells and spooky witches...