[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb tells TO to shut it

Ruffian

Yup, Donovan did pretty well in the press conference today.

Did you see this one where Hugh Douglas almost decked TO on Day 1 of training camp. TO didn't wait long to piss his teammates off.

On the opening night of camp, Donovan McNabb, Hugh Douglas and Terrell Owens were together in an elevator. It was McNabb's first brush with Owens and the quarterback, always the entertainer, playfully slid up next to Owens to break the ice. Rather than return the playful banter, Owens said something along the lines of, "Nah, I don't play that" or "I'm not having that and I've got nothing to say to you."

Douglas turned and snapped at Owens and said something like, "We're not having any of THAT! You aren't going to tear this team up." Owens blurted back something akin to, "I've got nothing to say to you two haters."

Douglas went ballistic and told Owens he's lucky he's not getting punched in the mouth, and if Douglas could do so without repercussions from coach Andy Reid he would follow through on his threat. Owens' response was along the lines of, "Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do."

Douglas, who others said was more than agitated, told Owens he'd get him on the field, which didn't happen as Owens has been hampered by a groin injury. But right from the start, rather than put the whole thing to rest, T.O. put both McNabb and Douglas on the freeze, even when he saw it could lead to a physical altercation with a man most would avoid ticking off.

I read somewhere this morning that a couple of guys showed up at TO's house with a u-haul truck and were offering to move him back to atlanta, free of charge.

I agree, Donovan did well in the press conference. He has no need to stoop to TO's level.

Yup, Donovan did pretty well in the press conference today.

Did you see this one where Hugh Douglas almost decked TO on Day 1 of training camp.  TO didn't wait long to piss his teammates off.

925010[/snapback]

I would love to see Douglas rip TO's throat out. :D

McNabb and Douglas were both way way out of line. McNabb should have shown at least a modicum of professionalism. Instead he tries to clown T.O., who he knows is upset. As a leader, he should know that he should treat others on the team with respect instead of trying to pull pranks on a teammate who is already upset. And then Douglas physically threatens T.O. and says he is going to get him on the field. What if a co-worker threatened you at work? T.O. is the victim here.

McNabb and Douglas were both way way out of line.  McNabb should have shown at least a modicum of professionalism.  Instead he tries to clown T.O., who he knows is upset.  As a leader, he should know that he should treat others on the team with respect instead of trying to pull pranks on a teammate who is already upset.  And then Douglas physically threatens T.O. and says he is going to get him on the field.  What if a co-worker threatened you at work?  T.O. is the victim here.

925063[/snapback]

Still at it? The Eagles front office are trying to settle things in house and TO is lying about waivers and bringing up McNabb's family. He got pissed.

They need each other and will have to settle this.

McNabb and Douglas were both way way out of line.  McNabb should have shown at least a modicum of professionalism.  Instead he tries to clown T.O., who he knows is upset.  As a leader, he should know that he should treat others on the team with respect instead of trying to pull pranks on a teammate who is already upset.  And then Douglas physically threatens T.O. and says he is going to get him on the field.  What if a co-worker threatened you at work?  T.O. is the victim here.

925063[/snapback]

:D

925063[/snapback]

stinky stinky :D

925063[/snapback]

:D:D:D

925063[/snapback]

Spain, since when are you playing ballboy for Drew Rosenhaus?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

McNabb did everything right at his press conference and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to rewind it and watch it again. He doesn't go out of his way to say anything stupid and doesn't act like TO in anyway possible. McNabb is a class act and didn't let his anger show if there is any at all.

I think I finally realize why the Eagles fans all booed when the organization selected McNabb in the 1st round. What he and Douglas, 2 supposed leaders of this team, did to a fellow employee was wrong and unproffesional. McNabb, aided by his henchman Andy Reid and Hugh Douglas, have created a hostile work environment for the other employees. T.O. is argueably the hardest worker on that team. He risked his own career and health for that organization. And this is what he gets? People teasing him unmercifully? Other employees threatening to do him bodily harm? His own boss yelling at him and telling him to shut up? That is the very essence of a hostile work environment and I think the union needs to step in and investigate this matter. Obviously T.O. needs to file a grievance to see if this abuse cant be stopped...

I think I finally realize why the Eagles fans all booed when the organization selected McNabb in the 1st round.  What he and Douglas, 2 supposed leaders of this team, did to a fellow employee was wrong and unproffesional.  McNabb, aided by his henchman Andy Reid and Hugh Douglas, have created a hostile work environment for the other employees.  T.O. is argueably the hardest worker on that team.  He risked his own career and health for that organization.  And this is what he gets?  People teasing him unmercifully?  Other employees threatening to do him bodily harm?  His own boss yelling at him and telling him to shut up?  That is the very essence of a hostile work environment and I think the union needs to step in and investigate this matter.  Obviously T.O. needs to file a grievance to see if this abuse cant be stopped...

925474[/snapback]

:D Enough Already!

I think I finally realize why the Eagles fans all booed when the organization selected McNabb in the 1st round.  What he and Douglas, 2 supposed leaders of this team, did to a fellow employee was wrong and unproffesional.  McNabb, aided by his henchman Andy Reid and Hugh Douglas, have created a hostile work environment for the other employees.  T.O. is argueably the hardest worker on that team.  He risked his own career and health for that organization.  And this is what he gets?  People teasing him unmercifully?  Other employees threatening to do him bodily harm?  His own boss yelling at him and telling him to shut up?  That is the very essence of a hostile work environment and I think the union needs to step in and investigate this matter.  Obviously T.O. needs to file a grievance to see if this abuse cant be stopped...

925474[/snapback]

:D Spain...you're killing me.

Hopefully Ray Lewis kills T.O. outside of an Atlanta night club. Hey, he's done it before and got away with it. Who says he can't do it again.

OR

T.O., Drew Rosenhaus, and Spain can have a threesome together in T.O's hot tub and catch a VD together. :D

darn Spain that was funny. Union guys where is the love?!

Personally I am laughing hard since I had to go through the "Moss is the worst" days. Hell I remember someone in purple saying they wish the Vikes had T.O. instead of Moss because he is a team player.

Personally T.O. could sue for the threats. Eagles without Hugh and McNabb .... hmmm that would be a disasterous season, but T.O. would be there and Reid would have to go to some anger management classes. Maybe Drew could take over head coaching while Andy is getting therapy.

All this same crap happened in San Franciso (who, by the way are walking around their city laughing their asses off!) and now it's here in Philly...

NOW... you tell me, is it the teams causing the problems for ONE player or is it the ONE player causing problems wherever he goes???????????