[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SICK of Fanball!

Todd1

I have been on Fanball since 10:30 Central this morning. I agree though, you get what you pay for. I am the commish this year for my bigger money league so I tell people to email me any changes to their lineup if there is a problem with the site. We will probably make the move to MFL next season

I have been on Fanball since 10:30 Central this morning. I agree though, you get what you pay for. I am the commish this year for my bigger money league so I tell people to email me any changes to their lineup if there is a problem with the site. We will probably make the move to MFL next season

1038338[/snapback]

I do the same thing. 3 years now. Time for a change.

A rare few have ignored the stereotype -- and found Yahoo to perform very well ... at least for those of us with simple, meager needs ... connectivity, stats, news, scoring, etc ... :D

Yes, I'm an embarrassment to my planet.

Yes, Free Leagues Suck.

Yes, Yahoo is a girlie thing.

But it works ... and the price is right! :D

Hey, Cunning Runt...How's the LIVE SCORING treating you today?  I guess nobody in your league checks their scores!

1038890[/snapback]

My Fanball league the live scoring was working all day. I haven't had a problem with it since week one, except that my scores aren't very good!

I am using Myfantasyleague this year and used RTsports last year in one league. In the other we have used cbs.sportsline for the last 5 years.

Personally I hated rtsports. The look and feel of the site sucked. Myfantasyleague is not bad but it seems to have the best support of the 3 sites.

cbs.sportsline to me is the best of the group. It has the best look and feel of the 3 and seems to be the easy site to use.

The biggest difference between CBS and MFL are service (support) which goes to MFL hands down and look and feel which goes to CBS hands down and cost which goes to MFL.

I would rather pay more for cbs because it is easier to use and has nicer features. :D

I have been using Fantasy Commisioner Web for 3 years now and never had a problem. Their live scoring is always on the money; they have a flawless online draft room; quick turnaround on weekly results; message board and chat capabilities, ect. Don't want to sound like a spokesman for the site or anything, but they have been great. The have a pretty cut and dry site, in terms of graphics, avitars, and overall "flash", but in 3 years of using them I have never had a major issue which effected the league. $89.99 for the season.

Edited by J-town Steel

I have been using Fantasy Commisioner Web for 3 years now and never had a problem.  Their live scoring is always on the money; they have a flawless online draft room; quick turnaround on weekly results; message board and chat capabilities, ect.  Don't want to sound like a spokesman for the site or anything, but they have been great.  The have a pretty cut and dry site, in terms of graphics, avitars, and overall "flash", but in 3 years of using them I have never had a major issue which effected the league. $89.99 for the season.

1039599[/snapback]

Having used sportsline, yahoo, and fanball , we are happy with fanball. yahoo may be free, but it would not accomadate all our scoring requirements and if you want live scoring you pay extra for it, so might as well pay for a site that provides it. And as far as the week one dysfunction, cbsportsline had that every single year we used them. fanball is nearly half the price of sportsline and works for us as well or better.

Hey, Cunning Runt...How's the LIVE SCORING treating you today?  I guess nobody in your league checks their scores!

1038890[/snapback]

Just seeing this Monday, but I had no problems with the live scoring yesterday - in any of the three leagues I'm in on fanball. User error perhaps? :D

CR--negative on the user error. When I contacted their support, they recommended I use Mozilla or Netscape. While I am an IT pro, the rest of my family isn't, and they wouldn't like the change. I installed mozilla once before, and it broke about half the stuff my kids were playing on the web.

I wonder why fanball doesn't set up their service to be more friendly for IE users. But, if that's they path they want to take, they'll ultimately pay for it on their bottom line.

And, also, i had an owner call me 10 minutes before kickoff because he couldn't get on the site to update his rosters. I was able to get in, but when i saved his changes, it errored out on me. Seems like 15 minutes to kickoff every week, the site goes down. Not a good thing for owners who pay attention and want to make a last minute change because someone was ruled out at the last minute.

I actually talked up fanball to another league i was in after CBS jacked up their prices this year, and they switched over. They've had nothing but headaches with fanball as well. In all, I've brought fanball 3 leagues, but next year, all three will be moving to other services.

Our Fanball Live scoring changed twice today. This morning, early, I was winning 100-72. By mid morning I was winning 98 - 72 and after lunch I was winning 98 - 86. I don't recall any games being played this morning... :D My opponent has Davis, Smith, and Kasay going tonight - I should be screwed, but I like the 100-72 lead rather than 98-86!!

Thanks for the false hope, Fanball!! :D

Where do other huddlers have their leagues?  I am absolutley fed up with fanball.  No one has been able to get on this morning.  I wanted to change my lineup!  What if I had Joe Horn?  I'd be majorly p*ssed right now.

1038318[/snapback]

www.allstarstats.com is pretty good too. I have one league there and another at myfantasyleague.com.

myfantasyleague is the best ive seen but allstarstats is good too.