[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Diet Pepsi Machine

I can't believe that I just saw another one of these commercials. By far the worst commercial of the year and now they follow it up with another one. Unbelievable.

i thought the diet pepsi machine commercial was funny ... my kids love it.

:D

1249890[/snapback]

My only problem with it was that the machine was tearing up the Jets' secondary in the first commercial. In hindsight, however, I guess that did add a certain sense of realism to what was otherwise a very unrealistic commercial.

I know it sounds crazy but I just heard on local sports radio that the Jets are trading up in the the draft to pick The Pepsi Machine.

1249902[/snapback]

Wouldn't be surprised.

Do you guys remember the Snickers commercial a couple years back with Tom Brady? You see Brady run onto the field from the sideline. Then they focus on Brady down on one knee in the huddle calling the play, and he says something like "This'll definitely work - after all, it's the Jets! The Jets will fall for anything!"

Then they pan up and you see that he has actually accidentally lined up in the Jets' defensive huddle. And it says "Gonna be a while? Grab a Snickers."

I only saw it a couple of times but, even as a Jets fan, I thought it was hilarious. I'm surprised they didn't run it more often. Maybe the Jets sued or something.

I know it sounds crazy but I just heard on local sports radio that the Jets are trading up in the the draft to pick The Pepsi Machine.

1249902[/snapback]

I figured Millen would make him a 1st round pick since the Lions need another WR.

I can't believe that I just saw another one of these commercials. By far the worst commercial of the year and now they follow it up with another one. Unbelievable.

1249798[/snapback]

Lame? Sure. By far the worst? Not even close. While not specifically football related, the stupid Bud Light commercials with the "stunt man" or whatever you want to call him that does extraordinary feats like staying after work 2 minutes on a Friday are the worst.

:D That and the stupid Coors Light commercial where the train is coming out of the tunnel. :D

1250443[/snapback]

Back at the start of the summer when it was still 80 out and the Patriots were still the toast of the league, it was an ok commerical. Now that it's 10 degrees outside ,the Patriots aren't the team anymore, and they play it about every break, it's getting really annoying.

Lame?  Sure.  By far the worst?  Not even close.  While not specifically football related, the stupid Bud Light commercials with the "stunt man" or whatever you want to call him that does extraordinary feats like staying after work 2 minutes on a Friday are the worst.

1250614[/snapback]

I actually think that those commercials are funny, because it is exactly how I was when I first started working and was drinking pretty much everyday.

And getting back to the DPM commercials, I thought that Bruschi was who the Diet Pepsi Machine was brought in to replace, but soon realized that there is no replacing a superhero like Bruschi!

Wouldn't be surprised.

Do you guys remember the Snickers commercial a couple years back with Tom Brady?  You see Brady run onto the field from the sideline.  Then they focus on Brady down on one knee in the huddle calling the play, and he says something like "This'll definitely work - after all, it's the Jets!  The Jets will fall for anything!"

Then they pan up and you see that he has actually accidentally lined up in the Jets' defensive huddle.  And it says "Gonna be a while?  Grab a Snickers."

I only saw it a couple of times but, even as a Jets fan, I thought it was hilarious.  I'm surprised they didn't run it more often.  Maybe the Jets sued or something.

1249916[/snapback]

Didn't he say (while in the Jets huddle) this is a play they'll never see coming? I remember that one.

No way those cheerleaders are actual Patriots cheerleaders. The Pats have the homeliest cheerleaders in the league. I think they choose MIT graduates only. And Myra Kraft would never allow them to show that much boobage.

I liked the Reebok ones with Terry Tate, office linebacker. Now those cracked me up.

And the Burger King commercials with the king doing the plays are excellent. Though I must admit that the very first one they ran kind of weirded me out when the guy opens his window only to find a big king head staring back into his room. Creepy. Got much better when the king showed his skills on the football field.

Lame? Sure. By far the worst? Not even close. While not specifically football related, the stupid Bud Light commercials with the "stunt man" or whatever you want to call him that does extraordinary feats like staying after work 2 minutes on a Friday are the worst.

OMG, who dosent relate to these commercials? I think they are all funny.