[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smackbowl info - please read ******

DMD

I will make a final listing of teams to let you check your rosters sometime Friday afternoon, which may be today if you are reading this today. I have already made the changes requested by emails I have received.

Here is the timeline of what to expect:

Friday afternoon - posting of rosters

Friday midnight CST - no more rosters accepted

Saturday kick-off - no changes accepted

I will work on getting out the final rosters after midnight tonight. You can view them if you like and you can send me any changes to them prior to kickoff SAT. Or you can just accept them as is.

There are about 210 people signed up right now though I have no culled out any non-members yet. Several teams failed to give an email address for me to check and I will be contacting those on Friday night likely.

I am not sure when the rosters will be up on Friday, it will depend on how well the trebuchet that my son and I are building goes.

I am not sure when the rosters will be up on Friday, it will depend on how well the trebuchet that my son and I are building goes.

1250270[/snapback]

Sieging the next door neighbors house? he must of pissed you off alot to go hurling large rocks at him.

Sieging the next door neighbors house? he must of pissed you off alot to go hurling large rocks at him.

1250295[/snapback]

Actually it is a small one - only about 3 or 4 feet tall. It can throw golf balls and stuff. My sister lives about a block away and I may be able to egg her house from my backyard if I can get enough loft on it.

Actually it is a small one - only about 3 or 4 feet tall. It can throw golf balls and stuff. My sister lives about a block away and I may be able to egg her house from my backyard if I can get enough loft on it.

1250296[/snapback]

Awesome! :D

Have you ever tried the potato cannon?

I already looked mine over.  Not only is it accurate, it's the winner.

1250449[/snapback]

Me thinks you looked at mine by mistake, Club! :D

I'm not sure if I put the right email address, as mine has changed 3 times since I've become a member, but I assure you I'm a paying customer. If the email address on mine isn't right, please let me know, I think I changed it through customer service, but may not have.

1250296[/snapback]

You should post some pics in the Tailgate.

You should post some pics in the Tailgate.

1251323[/snapback]

This is an example of what I am trying to do.

Here is the kit I am building

Well, easy to assemble has resulted in trips to Home Depot, various language that would be censored here and so far a half built trebuchet that will not suggest "craftsman" when it is done.

I'll go gather and repost the list in a bit.

DMD,

How can I make changes to my roster today?? Will you be explaining that later?

(Just a P.M.?)

Edited by Chargerz