[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What big name players do people see headed toward

Duchess Jack

LaVar (not sure if he is a FA or not)

1260067[/snapback]

If I remember correctly, Lavar said he didnt want to play for another team. If the Redskins did not want him back next year he would seriously consider retirement.

Edit for spelling.

Edited by Ziachild007

If I remember correctly, Lavar said he didnt want to play for another team.  If the Redskins did not want him back next year he would seriously consider retirement.

Edit for spelling.

1260078[/snapback]

:D

Goof ball. We'll see how long that lasts.

If I remember correctly, Lavar said he didnt want to play for another team.  If the Redskins did not want him back next year he would seriously consider retirement.

Edit for spelling.

1260078[/snapback]

I listen to all the sports talk radio in the area.

Lamar doesn't know what he wants. He loves the Redskins. He talks about not being here next year.

I don't think he'll know what he wants for a couple of months.

If the Redskins win it all (hahaha!), I think he will not want to play anywhere else though.

The only possible big name player I could see the Colts trade is Edgerrin James.  That would be assuming that the Colts decided to franchise him again.  We all know how that went last year. Still a lot in the air there too.

1260178[/snapback]

If only trading is being considered, yeah, but isn't Reggie W a free agent this year? He'd look great in dark blue and orange (and not in Denver). :D

If only trading is being considered, yeah, but isn't Reggie W a free agent this year?  He'd look great in dark blue and orange (and not in Denver).  :D

1260310[/snapback]

Polian is quoted as saying "Reggie's not going anywhere."

Ricky...

LaVar (not sure if he is a FA or not)

1260067[/snapback]

I don't think Ricky is going anywhere. The Fins looked good with the 2 headed monster approach.