[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #8

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Grits
    • Lawdawg

We've all seen Blitz clashing with newbies. At the beginning of every football season we have 15 or 20 newbs starting the "I Hate Blitz" threads. Most of us have seen the classic thread where Blitz explains the huddle "belt" system. If a huddler has less than 3,000 posts then Grits immediately dismisses that person as a newb and they must drink their "shutup juice". Ladies and gentleman I can't think of any other match up for Grits then to have him fighting a newb. Lawdawgs been around for several years but he only had about 50 posts 4 or 5 months ago. He showed up in the twiley "couples shower thread" to verify that twiley is indeed a wise a$$. Lawdawg and twiley are fraternity brothers and they were in each others weddings. I picture these guys spending a lot of time together at the country club doing verticle tastings of various shiraz's, cabernets and merlots. I've seen a photo of twiley but not one of Lawgdawg. I immagine him looking like that guy Johnny from Karate Kid that's always beating up Daniel Son, twiley btw looks like Daniel Son. It looks like Lawdawg had a privilaged upbringing(I'm sure he'll say otherwise) but Blitz grew up on the rough side of town. He went to an all black high school and all of his friends were Spains future cellmates in the big house. Here's a photo of Blitz taken at Emmanuel Lewis' wedding. The guys in the back are his homeboys Rusty and Kirby. Grits has the tougher upbringing working in his favor but Lawdawg's a bull. A rich preppy pretty boy tough guy but a tough guy nonetheless. He has a 365 pound bench press and has extensive training in Ju Jitsu. He is a submission fighter that's strong enough to put someone in a world of hurt. Unfortunately for Lawdawg Grits is no Daniel Son. Grits is a 3rd degree black belt and has been in his fair share of scraps. Blitz strikes me as the kind of guy that would beat up an umpire at his son's little league game. Look at him, he looks earily similar to the BTK strangler. This should be interesting, can Blitz make the newbie drink his shutup juice or will Lawdawg make Blitz look like Daniel Son? Have at it folks.

Edited by Jumpin Johnies

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarge has a classic battle on Monday.  It's appropriate that Blitz face off against a newb.

1277756[/snapback]

The reason I say this is because Sarge and Blitz were at each others throats about 4 years ago on who could beat the manure out of each other at their respective dojos. :D

Interesting matchup, and much will depend on where the fight happens.

As this is a fist fight, obviously blitz can not bring his collection of baseball bats, but he can bring his dojo knowledge.

Seattle Lawdawg claims to have a bench press of 365. That their shows impressive strength, but, one roundhouse kick to the knee from blitz can stop any man.

Classic matchup of old timer who lays down the law for newbs and newb who doesn't like ot have the law laid down... he is a law dog after all.

Slight edge to the wily veteran, but it would be interesting.

Being a connoseur (sp?) of UFC, I've gotta give the edge to the MMA guy who has been in the ring with those other animals...Seattle Law Dawg!

1277763[/snapback]

:D we never really discussed rules for this thing, did we? seems as though "fistfight" might rule out all that jujitsu chit. if it's no-holds-barred, you're probably right.

Interesting matchup, and much will depend on where the fight happens.

As this is a fist fight, obviously blitz can not bring his collection of baseball bats, but he can bring his dojo knowledge.

Seattle Lawdawg claims to have a bench press of 365. That their shows impressive strength, but, one roundhouse kick to the knee from blitz can stop any man.

Classic matchup of old timer who lays down the law for newbs and newb who doesn't like ot have the law laid down... he is a law dog after all.

Slight edge to the wily veteran, but it would be interesting.

1277770[/snapback]

twiley verified to me that Lawdawg is a beast in the weight room but his resume in Ju Jitsu is much more impressive.

:D we never really discussed rules for this thing, did we?  seems as though "fistfight" might rule out all that jujitsu chit.  if it's no-holds-barred, you're probably right.

1277772[/snapback]

This is a streetfight anything other than weapons go.

twiley verified to me that Lawdawg is a beast in the weight room but his resume in Ju Jitsu is much more impressive.

1277776[/snapback]

When I saw he posted a 365 bench at first ithought it was a typo or typical overstating BS, but, the mroe I hear about him, the more believable it is, though 365 is f'ing hard to do... I'm happy with my Rosie O'Donnell 135-150 that I do right now.

When I saw he posted a 365 bench at first  ithought it was a typo or typical overstating BS, but, the mroe I hear about him, the more believable it is, though 365 is f'ing hard to do... I'm happy with my Rosie O'Donnell 135-150 that  I do right now.

1277786[/snapback]

I did 275 about 6 months ago and my brother in law did 350. The difference between him and me is hugh.

"Most of us have seen the classic thread where Blitz explains the huddle "belt" system."

To set the record straight... Blitz didn't set down or explain the 'rules' for the Belts and shut up juice. He set a guideline that was expanded upon.

However.... while I haven't met SLD, I have met Blitz. I have to give the edge to Blitz here..... a dedicated family man, a black belt, dedicted to putting newbies in their place (rightfully so too), and a man that survived an up close and personal meeting with DMD and Sarge both at the same time.

Though SLD IS a lawyer and we all know how slimy and devious they are, :D just have to go with the track record of a newbie trasher.

When I saw he posted a 365 bench at first  ithought it was a typo or typical overstating BS, but, the mroe I hear about him, the more believable it is, though 365 is f'ing hard to do... I'm happy with my Rosie O'Donnell 135-150 that  I do right now.

1277786[/snapback]

If you are into it, 365 isn't that tough. I was doing 395 in high school, and for some reason could never get over the mental hump and put up 400. Of course a torn rotator cup later and I can only push out about 225 before my shoulder wants to come out of it's socket. That and I haven't stepped foot in a gym in two years.

I immagine him looking like that guy Johnny from Karate Kid that's always beating up Daniel Son, twiley btw looks like Daniel Son. 

1277743[/snapback]

Not quite looking like Johnny and I'm much better looking than that Daniel Son Rosie O'Donnell.

If you are into it, 365 isn't that tough.  I was doing 395 in high school

1277823[/snapback]

Oh...so you aren't that tough? :D

Note to self: don't vote for Perch in upcoming Huddle Fist Fight.

2nd Note to self: forget first note to self. Vote for fellow Texan.

If you are into it, 365 isn't that tough.  I was doing 395 in high school, and for some reason could never get over the mental hump and put up 400.  Of course a torn rotator cup later and I can only push out about 225 before my shoulder wants to come out of it's socket.  That and I haven't stepped foot in a gym in two years.

1277823[/snapback]

For the record, SLD just got back into it, so technically that's where he's actually starting right now.