[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #8

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Grits
    • Lawdawg

If you are into it, 365 isn't that tough.  I was doing 395 in high school, and for some reason could never get over the mental hump and put up 400.  Of course a torn rotator cup later and I can only push out about 225 before my shoulder wants to come out of it's socket.  That and I haven't stepped foot in a gym in two years.

1277823[/snapback]

machine weight's dont count..... needs to be free weight's

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think these 2 guys are very skilled fighters as I assume in good faith that what they say is true. That being said its tough to base it on who is more qualified or who has more tourney wins because these 2 skilled combatants can capitalize in a hurry on a mistake..Blitz can always fold both of his ears and form a protective cocoon around his body which may prove difficult to penetrate.

machine weight's dont count..... needs to be free weight's

1277845[/snapback]

I never used machine weights before I hurt my shoulder. I was on the power lifting team and won the regionals for my weight class and overall. Had I not failed Spanish with 69 my junior year, assuming I had the same lifts I had in regionals, I would have won state for my weight class and been second overall. I tore my rotator cup my Senior year so stopped competitively lifting after my junior year.

I think these 2 guys are very skilled fighters as I assume in good faith that what they say is true. That being said its tough to base it on who is more qualified or who has more tourney wins because these 2 skilled combatants can capitalize in a hurry on a mistake..Blitz can always fold both of his ears and form a protective cocoon around his body which may prove difficult to penetrate.

1277873[/snapback]

:D

1277873[/snapback]

:D Good one whomp! :D

I never used machine weights before I hurt my shoulder.  I was on the power lifting team and won the regionals for my weight class and overall.  Had I not failed Spanish with 69 my junior year, assuming I had the same lifts I had in regionals, I would have won state for my weight class and been second overall.  I tore my rotator cup my Senior year so stopped competitively lifting after my junior year.

1277881[/snapback]

f'n mexicans :D:D

i held a few power liifting records in MN for awile but do not think they still stand( or they have revised them like most of the records)

at 198 i was benching ( in compotition, in the weight room its always higher for me) 345( tore pec as a junior in highschool), squate 605 and clean 305( we never did the dead lift)

havnt lifted a wait since i quite playing football at 19

I hesitate to say that Dawg brings some respectable talents to the table … largely because it’s hard to believe anybody in his profession (all due respect Squeegiebo) has even a modicum of respect left … but, lets face it, if I can believe his resume he does enter the ring prepared. The ability to bench 365 pounds speaks to good upper body strength in the gym, but being muscle-bound is not an asset in a fight. I expect he started his training in an attempt to stem the fear he encountered daily when dealing with his clients … and probably buys his shirts 3 sizes too small in an attempt to impress everybody with his oversized pecs. The fact that he chose a ground fighting style is very appropriate as well when you consider that lawyers are all gutter slime.

None of that matters when you step into the ring with Blitzkrieg though. Even without “formal” training, I could handle a stuffed-shirted lawyer. Like all lawyers he will be going for my knees and I will be ready. Like all lawyers he will be looking for a weakness to exploit; only in this case he will find none. The question will come down to how much punishment can he take from me before he submits? What is his tolerance for pain? I have found my opponents generally have a low tolerance for the pain I administer … will Dawg be any different? I have sent more than my fair share to the hospital in my training … and that was using controlled power. I will unleash my full power upon the little dog from Seattle and send him home with his tail between his legs. Get your insurance paid up before you show up doggie … when I’m done with you, you won’t be chasing the ambulance … you’ll be riding in it.

Edited by Grits and Shins

Was going to go with newb that I knew nothing about, just on the strength that he was NOT Grits.

But after having wailed about my fight not being judged on the merits of the contestants, but rather on preconceived notions, I decided to do some research.

Then I saw that picture of Webster in a white tux :D . Clearly indicating to the world that Grits was his beotxch :D .

Frankly, at this point SeattleDog could be a parapalegic midget, and I would take him in this fight.

Was going to go with newb that I knew nothing about, just on the strength that he was NOT Grits.

But after having wailed about my fight not being judged on the merits of the contestants, but rather on preconceived notions, I decided to do some research.

Then I saw that picture of Webster in a white tux :D . Clearly  indicating to the world that Grits was his beotxch :D .

Frankly, at this point SeattleDog could be a parapalegic midget, and I would take him in this fight.

1277969[/snapback]

:D

Still resenting the fact that an American sissy boy took you out!

I told you it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog ... In my fight I have both covered!

Get your insurance paid up before you show up doggie … when I’m done with you, you won’t be chasing the ambulance … you’ll be riding in it.

1277948[/snapback]

With Squeegie in hot pursuit! :D

I, of course, forgot about the attorney (read: slimeball) angle in regards to Seattle... :D

I hesitate to say that Dawg brings some respectable talents to the table … largely because it’s hard to believe anybody in his profession (all due respect Squeegiebo) has even a modicum of respect left … but, lets face it, if I can believe his resume he does enter the ring prepared.  The ability to bench 365 pounds speaks to good upper body strength in the gym, but being muscle-bound is not an asset in a fight.  I expect he started his training in an attempt to stem the fear he encountered daily when dealing with his clients … and probably buys his shirts 3 sizes too small in an attempt to impress everybody with his oversized pecs.  The fact that he chose a ground fighting style is very appropriate as well when you consider that lawyers are all gutter slime. 

None of that matters when you step into the ring with Blitzkrieg though.  Even without “formal” training, I could handle a stuffed-shirted lawyer.  Like all lawyers he will be going for my knees and I will be ready.  Like all lawyers he will be looking for a weakness to exploit; only in this case he will find none.  The question will come down to how much punishment can he take from me before he submits?  What is his tolerance for pain?  I have found my opponents generally have a low tolerance for the pain I administer … will Dawg be any different?  I have sent more than my fair share to the hospital in my training … and that was using controlled power.  I will unleash my full power upon the little dog from Seattle and send him home with his tail between his legs.  Get your insurance paid up before you show up doggie … when I’m done with you, you won’t be chasing the ambulance … you’ll be riding in it.

1277948[/snapback]

::D

I can see your strategy now. Run the mouth until I fall asleep. Having good upper body strength is huge in any fight that goes to the ground.

Bottom line....I'd have fun with this. I always enjoy getting in the ring / cage with people that actually know how to fight and I think Blitz would bring a good challenge. I'll repeat myself from an earlier post: Standing, he probably has an advantage due to his reach. If he could keep me outside, I'd be limited. On the ground, no contest.