[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #8

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Grits
    • Lawdawg

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I love a challenge.  maybe we can put the gi's on and find out sometime.  Im working my way back in shape now, PM me your info and we can make it happen sometime.

1278491[/snapback]

He said gei.

1278495[/snapback]

Gi is Chinese for "condom"... :D

Menudo was offered a Division I wrestling scholarship, still holds high school football receiving records and played college football.  He's more than qualified to serve you a beatdown.  You will be surprised with who I pair you up against though.

1278515[/snapback]

And....

Hmmmm..... I cant wait....

Here's the real angle to consider:

We all know that men who spend a lot of time working out are gay (and that's fine).  However, it is well known that Blitz, underneath his tough image, has strong fears of the momo lifestyle--which is why he hates it so much. 

We've seen lawdog talk about how if he got blitz on the ground, he has the advantage.  It's quite obvious why he thinks that--he would go after Blitz not with punches or kicks--but with kisses and hugs.  Blitz would immediately be horrified as this would bring him face-to-face with his own man-love tendencies.  It is at this exact moment that Blitz would snap, overwhelmed by the weird feelings he was having, you know, down there.  Blitz would convert these feelings into a rage that could bring down a city--and the poor, hapless Lawdog would be so much plasma and tissue draining into the ground.

1278237[/snapback]

You mean like this? Watch what happens about 15 seconds in...

LawDawg puts Blitz to the floor! :D

'dojo' must equal 'rest area' in tae kwan do speak.

1278511[/snapback]

Gi is Chinese for "condom"... :D

1278538[/snapback]

:D:D

Come on now.  We aint going to beat our brains out.  Just spar a bit.  Besides I actually enjoyed hanging out with Blitz, DMD and Sky.  And spoke to Blitz more than everyone else....

1278698[/snapback]

yeah yeah, i know...you just want to put on your "gi" and meet him at the "dojo" for some...umm..."sparring". mmhmm. i think we've figured out your little code.

I honestly don't think Blitz and I have ever had a problem with one-another.  (other than the fact that we regularly tell each-other to F-OFF of course)

1279369[/snapback]

F-OFF was the first BotH league I tried to get into. Of course, I had not yet demonstrated enough 'sticktoitiveness', and got edged out by stormchasers. But otherwise Grits n me go waaay back!

:D

I've never had a confrontation with Blitz, at least not that I can recall and I don't know if I've seen any posts by SLD. So my vote goes to huddle loyalty and Blitz. Seems like it would be a good fight though. Now after seeing the vote tally, I'm surprised Blitz is losing considering he's going up against a newb

There is a strong under-current of anti-Blitz sentiment ... some because of a certain campaign I ran more than several years ago in the main forum on all the WDIS posts, some because they hated my ignore campaign and some because they tying I santimonious.

The surprise to me is that I managed to garner as much of the vote as I have ...

There is a strong under-current of anti-Blitz sentiment ... some because of a certain campaign I ran more than several years ago in the main forum on all the WDIS posts, some because they hated my ignore campaign and some because they tying I santimonious.

The surprise to me is that I managed to garner as much of the vote as I have ...

1279511[/snapback]

JJ has been real hit-or-miss with these fights. But this one is pure genius.

Pitting the black belt of thehuddle against the newb-of-all-newbs seems like madness. Pure madness. Yet as you drunkenly type "they tying I santimonious", you have a point: you are respected, yet :oldrolleyed: a little, while Lawndog may be respected he is a, as you would say, shut-up juice drinker.

Ultimately, this one will go down to the wire.

1279511[/snapback]

You got my vote. :D