[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss and Chris Chambers are amazing!

Savage Beatings

Inspired by Seahawk37's wicked awesome insight below...

Whatever, you could be talking about better stuff like Randy Moss and Chris Chambers and how they are amazing but instead you decide to talk about dumb fake crap.

1296286[/snapback]

I thought that we should indeed discuss how amazing Randy Moss and Chris Chambers are. Man... those guys are good! Am I right, or am I right! :D

Inspired by Seahawk37's wicked awesome insight below...

I thought that we should indeed discuss how amazing Randy Moss and Chris Chambers are.  Man... those guys are good!  Am I right, or am I right!    :D

1296383[/snapback]

Randy Moss is indeed good. Chris Chambers while ok, is no Robert Ferguson whom the Packers picked instead of him.

Think we need to cut the kid some slack. After all, he has a big ugly ol' zit in the middle of his forehead and is having problems getting dates from the local 1st Ave girls.

Guy is under a lot of stress right now what with the zit and trying to figure out how to spend his new found fortune on said girls.

In addition, he knows he is going to win a Huddle award and is having problems coming up with an acceptance post.

And I'm not even going to mention that he just got his rear stomped big time by squeeg. Nope... not going to mention that.

Guy is under a lot of stress.....

I just took a fat dump.  For some reason, I looked into the john afterwards, and to my surprise, it came out looking like "Seahawk37" in fancy, cursive writing.  I am currently putting it up for bids on eBay.  Anyone interested?

1296454[/snapback]

C'mon, D3, you know you always check out yer work when yer done.

Think we need to cut the kid some slack. After all, he has a big ugly ol' zit in the middle of his forehead and is having problems getting dates from the local 1st Ave girls.

Guy is under a lot of stress right now what with the zit and trying to figure out how to spend his new found fortune on said girls.

In addition, he knows he is going to win a Huddle award and is having problems coming up with an acceptance post.

And I'm not even going to mention that he just got his rear stomped big time by squeeg. Nope... not going to mention that.

Guy is under a lot of stress.....

1296448[/snapback]

:D

Moss is a punk lady dog... but one heck of a wideout

But Chambers... Chambers is not a punk lady dog, but also not as good of a reciever...

James McKnight...

As far as I know, not a punk lady dog and not so good of a wideout.

My final thoughts...

Moss

Chambers

McKnight

I just took a fat dump.  For some reason, I looked into the john afterwards, and to my surprise, it came out looking like "Seahawk37" in fancy, cursive writing.  I am currently putting it up for bids on eBay.  Anyone interested?

1296454[/snapback]

I got $20 in on the bit.

seahawk37 touches his dog in funnny places.