[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #18

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Wiegie
    • Atomic

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Miller High Life in a can--that's right.  I might live in an Ivory Tower now, but I spent the first 19 years of my life growing up in East St. Louis school districts.  If you don't think a short white kid learns how to be hard in that environment, you don't know sh|t.  And as the saying goes, you can take the boy out of the East St. Louis School District, but you can't take the East St. Louis School District out of the boy.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself with the help of some old school friends of mine, Ice Cube and Dr. Dre.:

Sorry, CEO, but you don't stand a chance.

1301107[/snapback]

:D nice, but i ain't quite buying it.

how the hell do you decide who's going to win a fight between a dude who names his son "TRIPP" and another dude who names his son "ANDRIN"?

:D nice, but i ain't quite buying it. 

how the hell do you decide who's going to win a fight between a dude who names his son "TRIPP" and another dude who names his son "ANDRIN"?

1301476[/snapback]

I know two people named Tripp. One dude's a tough SOB the other guy played #1 on UNC Chapel Hill's tennis team.

Ladies and gentlemen. Unless the college professor also moonlights as the fencing coach, said professor is a windbag blowhard that couldn't fight if he or she had a rock in each hand. In this case, the jovial wiegie would just be lost in the ring. It would be just like Bugs Bunny (Atomic) vs. the Crusher (wiegie).

This one is really tough.

Can't vote for the one I like... since I like both.

Can't vote for the one I have met... since I have met both.

Can't vote for the nice guy... they are both nice guys.

*sigh*

Atomic (who says he will destroy everyone and never does) is a fellow Fusioneer.

Wiegie (who is shorter than I thought he would be) has the wiegie board... which I use a lot.

Atomic is a bit bulkier....Wiegie is quicker.

Both have newborns in the house.....

I think I see both falling asleep in the 3rd due lack of sleep.

Wow, tough call. Either one of you vote for me in my fight?

1301533[/snapback]

You were in a no win situation, sorry about that. I even tried to build you up as being the tougher foe because I knew Bunz was gonna get a lot of votes. SteelBunz is a pretty tough username for a girl. That's a lot to go against. I'm gonna give Squeegie a new fight. It wasn't fair to her that she got stuck with the dweeb as her opponent. Devil Woman, Wench and Sweet Lips will all get a matchup as well. Maybe we could bring Xpanda back for Squeegie.

You were in a no win situation, sorry about that.  I even tried to build you up as being the tougher foe because I knew Bunz was gonna get a lot of votes.  SteelBunz is a pretty tough username for a girl. 

1301549[/snapback]

well that, and that she frickin builds houses.

Edited by Bier Meister

No offense Atomic, but an economist with a sharp pencil and exposed jugular………… That has Jack Bauer written all over it. A Mathlete would take too long plotting the entry point.

Match: Wiegie…after an intense hissy fit :D (one of my majors was econ. – slightly biased)

Ladies and gentlemen. Unless the college professor also moonlights as the fencing coach, said professor is a windbag blowhard that couldn't fight if he or she had a rock in each hand. In this case, the jovial wiegie would just be lost in the ring. It would be just like Bugs Bunny (Atomic) vs. the Crusher (wiegie).

1301493[/snapback]

what the... :D

:D i guess the camera isn't too kind to wiegie.  maybe sky had some sort of panorama lens on when he snapped the pix of him.  either that or wiegie is 4'9"

1301599[/snapback]

hehehehe.... yeah...i wouldn't describe atomic as bulky.

I thought this was Bier and his "Asian gang".  But perhaps it's you and your "hotties".

Mathletes Unite!

1301496[/snapback]

That chick in the glasses is a wildcat. I squared her root, if you know what I mean. :D

I was gonna vote for Atomic until I saw this.  :D

1301537[/snapback]

Just because I know how to subvert the filter doesn't mean that I do it all the time...

1301606[/snapback]

I have bulk... it's just strategically located.

:D wiegie sealed the deal by busting out with the rap. I am convinced now that wiegie would cold smoke Atomic, and never spill a drop of his 40, then go back to working out a formula to show how using seminoles and broncos05 as crack mules would boost his flow. Straight OG.

I was all set to pick Atomic, too, just because red-headed wirey guys that drink a lot are usually scrappy as hell, plus he is quick with the verbal jabs.

really?

:D

1301540[/snapback]

:D i guess the camera isn't too kind to wiegie.  maybe sky had some sort of panorama lens on when he snapped the pix of him.  either that or wiegie is 4'9"

1301599[/snapback]

1301606[/snapback]

I'd say that Red outweighs wiegie by a good 5-10lbs. :D

I have discussed wiegie's pic with my camera and it said to tell you that it habitually adds weight when taking pics in sunlight. :D

:D wiegie sealed the deal by busting out with the rap. I am convinced now that wiegie would cold smoke Atomic, and never spill a drop of his 40, then go back to working out a formula to show how using seminoles and broncos05 as crack mules would boost his flow. Straight OG.

1301672[/snapback]

word