[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #18

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Wiegie
    • Atomic

Wiegie's a vertically challenged economics professor and Atomic is a computer nerd. Atomic has a bit more of an aggresive edge to him but Wiegie looks like he's got a stockier build. Atomic is a pure Liberal and Wiegie might be the only person on this site that is truely an independent(who's Spain and Skins kidding)? I'm pretty drugged up on pain pills from knee surgery so I'm gonna stop typing. Who would win this fight? Thanks again to Big John and Grits. Spain's company is going through a merger right now and he's having a hard time doing his commentary. If someone wants to step up, go right ahead.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiegie's a vertically challenged economics professor and Atomic is a computer nerd.  Atomic has a bit more of an aggresive edge to him but Wiegie looks like he's got a stockier build.  Atomic is a pure Liberal and Wiegie might be the only person on this site that is truely an independent(who's Spain and Skins kidding)?  I'm pretty drugged up on pain pills from knee surgery so I'm gonna stop typing.  Who would win this fight?  Thanks again to Big John and Grits.  Spain's company is going through a merger right now and he's having a hard time doing his commentary.  If someone wants to step up, go right ahead.

1301008[/snapback]

I wonder if last week, his colleagues said, "Jumpin Johnies running the Huddle fistfight, so Spain's having a hard time doing his job." :D

j/k I waited for his comment in the cat fight... :D Merge already.

The economist vs. the Communist. Let's get it on! Wiegie's got about 100 lbs. on CEO, both are relatively intelligent, CEO's got speed on his side, but he grew up in Connecticut which basically ensures that he's gay. Wiegie can probably yodel thanks to his Swiss wife, but I'm not sure how that will help. CEO's son is sleeping well, so sleep deprivation will probably only affect Wiegie because of his newborn.

:D

Split Decision.

The economist vs. the Communist. Let's get it on! Wiegie's got about 100 lbs. on CEO, both are relatively intelligent, CEO's got speed on his side, but he grew up in Connecticut which basically ensures that he's gay. Wiegie can probably yodel thanks to his Swiss wife, but I'm not sure how that will help. CEO's son is sleeping well, so sleep deprivation will probably only affect Wiegie because of his newborn.

Split Decision.

1301025[/snapback]

The Economist vs. the Communist. I like that. :D

I just tried to imagine Wiegie as a tough menacing character, but all I could come up with was an image of Butters dressing up as Professor Chaos on South Park.

Unless Atomic were to threaten the newly presented mini-Wiegie which would trigger big-Wiegie's paternal instincts, I think Atomic wraps this one up in a 12 round unanimous decision.

Hmmmmmm, is there any way Wiegie could use the power of the Wiegie Board to conjure up some bad ass ghosts to come to his aid? That could very well change things! :D

Still, Atomic has always got the option to drop the big one... case closed.

Atomic gets the nod strickly due to Anarchist leanings. Though Wieg looks like he could be some Don's nephew which would lean the boards his way a bit. Wieg also married a nuetral observer which would make him not want to get into a physical confrontation. Dead Head's on bad trips and/or flashbacks can be very unpredictable at times :D

Slight edge CEO :D

Edited by Hugh B Tool

Miller High Life in a can--that's right. I might live in an Ivory Tower now, but I spent the first 19 years of my life growing up in East St. Louis school districts. If you don't think a short white kid learns how to be hard in that environment, you don't know sh|t. And as the saying goes, you can take the boy out of the East St. Louis School District, but you can't take the East St. Louis School District out of the boy.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself with the help of some old school friends of mine, Ice Cube and Dr. Dre.:

Huddler Huddler

Here's a little somethin' bout a huddler like me

never shoulda been let out of the St. Louie

Wiegie would like ta say

That I'm a crazy mutha f*cka from around the way

Since I was a youth, I never punked out

Now I'm the mutha f*cka that ya read about

Readin’ a book or two

that's what the hell I do, you don't like how I'm livin’

well f*ck you!

This is the huddle, and I'm in it

Wiegie’ll f*ck you up in a minute

With a right left, right left CEO’s toothless

And then you say god-d@mn wiegie’s ruthless!

Everwhere he goes they say [d@mn!]

Mister wiegie, your f*ckin' up the (econ) program

And then you realize he don't care

Wiegie don't just say no, he’s too busy sayin' yeah!

To drinkin' straight out the wine bottle

Do I look like a mutha f*ckin role model?

To Seminoles and Broncos lookin' up at me

Life ain't nothin but cans and advanced degrees

Cause I'm tha type of huddler that's built ta last

If ya f*ck wit me I'll put a foot in ya ass

See I don't give a f*ck 'cause I keep bailin

Yo, what the f*ck are they yellin

Wiegie, Wiegie! That's what they're yellin

"It's not about football fantasy, it's all about reality"

"Hopin’ you sophisticated motherf*ckers hear what I have to say"

[Wait a minute, wait a minute, cut this sh|t]

{Man whatcha gonna do now?}

"What we're gonna do right here is go way back"

[How far you goin back?]

"Way back"

"As we go a lil somethin like this"

Here's a lil huddler, short in size

A pocket protector is his only disguise

Built like a tank yet hard to hit

Mister wiegie’s cold runnin sh|t

Well I'm Wiegie, the one they're talkin about

CEO tried to roll the dice and just crapped out

DMD tried to roll, so it's time to go

I typed away real slow, about goofy CEO

Wit the "Atomic in the back, red-haired top"

Diggin the scene with the huddler lean

Cause I'm the wie, I don't slang or bang

I just smoke motherf*ckers like it ain't no thang

And Czar and Bunz, you know I'm talkin to you

"We want to f*ck you Wiegie!" I want to f*ck you too  :D

Cause you see, I don't really take no sh|t

So let me tell you motherf*ckers who you're f*ckin with

Cause I'm the type of huddler that's built to last

If you f*ck wit me, I'll put my foot in your ass

I don't give a f*ck, cause I keep bailin

Yo, what the f*ck are they yellin?

"It's not about a football fantasy, it's all about reality"

"He'll f*ck up you and yours, and anything that gets in his way"

Wiegie, Wiegie!  That's what they're yellin

"It's not about a football fantasy, it's all about reality"

Wiegie, Wiegie!  That's what they're yellin

"He'll just call you a low-life motherf*cker, and talk about CEO’s

funky ways" 

Sorry, CEO, but you don't stand a chance.

Miller High Life in a can--that's right.  I might live in an Ivory Tower now, but I spent the first 19 years of my life growing up in East St. Louis school districts.  If you don't think a short white kid learns how to be hard in that environment, you don't know sh|t.  And as the saying goes, you can take the boy out of the East St. Louis School District, but you can't take the East St. Louis School District out of the boy.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself with the help of some old school friends of mine, Ice Cube and Dr. Dre.:

1301107[/snapback]

Very good :D:D

Miller High Life in a can--that's right.  I might live in an Ivory Tower now, but I spent the first 19 years of my life growing up in East St. Louis school districts.  If you don't think a short white kid learns how to be hard in that environment, you don't know sh|t.  And as the saying goes, you can take the boy out of the East St. Louis School District, but you can't take the East St. Louis School District out of the boy.

1301107[/snapback]

Menudo is that you?