[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #18

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Wiegie
    • Atomic

As the last white boy in NORTH ST. LOUIS, I am willing to bet on a white boy from East St. Louis. If he's not tough enuff, he surely has the survival skills to last this out. Fight another white boy? Shiiit. Be like eating white bread.

Wiegie, in a much bloodier battle than most of you think. :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As the last white boy in NORTH ST. LOUIS, I am willing to bet on a white boy from East St. Louis.  If he's not tough enuff, he surely has the survival skills to last this out.  Fight another white boy?  Shiiit.  Be like eating white bread.

Wiegie, in a much bloodier battle than most of you think.    :D

1302045[/snapback]

OK, I need to be perfectly clear here so that there are no misperceptions. I actually grew up in the town of Belleville, not East St. Louis--but the way the school district lines were drawn I lived in the East St. Louis School District. I also didn't go to school in the East St. Louis public schools--I went to Catholic schools in Belleville (I got a scholarship to go to the Catholic high school).

Now having said all of this, I can assure you, though, that a neighborhood in School District 189, regardless of whether it was technically in East St. Louis or not, was not exactly the high-rent district (and I would still kick CEO's ass).

And, CEO, I would caution you that my old neighborhood boys would still be there at the fight chanting:

There's a fight, there's a fight

'tween a wiegie and a white.

If wiegie don't win...

we'll all jump in.

(The only difference between now and then being that when I first heard the above chant, the word "wiegie" was replaced by a different word that started with the letter "n" and the word "white" referred to me.) :D

The only difference between now and then being that when I first heard the above chant, the word "wiegie" was replaced by a different word that started with the letter "n" and the word "white" referred to me.  :D

1302067[/snapback]

norweigan? :D

I sense CEO would get all crazy with his Napolean Dynamite karate style, but then Wedgie would sense a seismic shift in the world economy, harnassing the power and as a blue crackle of electricity shot out of his outstretched finger, it would hit directly on CEO's pocket protector.

Being flung to the floor, CEO would then meditate and call upon the evil powers of his old Connecticut home to inflict an internal misery upon Wiegie only rivaled by the all too famous Switzerland green apple squirting incident.

Weigie shakes it off and says "is that all you have kid?"

Atomic says "maybe.....do you give up?"

Weigie says "well, I've got to practice diaper changing in 5 minutes".

Atomic looks around for his bong and breathes a sigh of relief.

It's a draw.

Miller High Life in a can--that's right.  I might live in an Ivory Tower now, but I spent the first 19 years of my life growing up in East St. Louis school districts.  If you don't think a short white kid learns how to be hard in that environment, you don't know sh|t.  And as the saying goes, you can take the boy out of the East St. Louis School District, but you can't take the East St. Louis School District out of the boy.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself with the help of some old school friends of mine, Ice Cube and Dr. Dre.:

Sorry, CEO, but you don't stand a chance.

1301107[/snapback]

:D:D:D Well done Wieg, you got my vote, plus lives in MI, no contest :D

Might as well lock it then.  I'd like to think that Wiegie and I wrapped it up like the freeze frame at the end of Rocky 2.  Rocky and Apollo each getting their shot in.

:D  :D

1302629[/snapback]

no way...rocky 4.........TO THE END.

I waited a day to vote this one......LOL.

I think I was still trying to get over the mental image of Wiegie..rappin'. :D

And saying the MF word......lol. :D

I would have expected that from CEO. :D

For shock value alone.....vote goes to Wiegie. :D

1303297[/snapback]

I was a little bit concerned that this might be off-putting:

And Czar and Bunz, you know I'm talkin to you

"We want to f*ck you Wiegie!" I want to f*ck you too

but then I remembered that I'm a hard-core gangsta and, as such, I have little regard for the refined sensibilities of the fairer sex.

:D

Edited by wiegie

but then I remembered that I'm a hard-core gangsta and, as such, I have little regard for the refined sensibilities of the fairer sex.

1303310[/snapback]

:D Definitely got me a bit tongue-tied, Wiegie....and you gotta KNOW that's rare. :D

1303310[/snapback]

You have no idea the urge I am resisting of copying your rap and putting it on ratemyprofessor...

1303310[/snapback]

Is it...hot in here? :fan:

As the last white boy in NORTH ST. LOUIS, I am willing to bet on a white boy from East St. Louis.  If he's not tough enuff, he surely has the survival skills to last this out.  Fight another white boy?  Shiiit.  Be like eating white bread.

Wiegie, in a much bloodier battle than most of you think.    :D

1302045[/snapback]

As one of the million white boys in mid-county, I'm willing to vouch on both the East St. Louis and North St. Louis Guys.