[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On the heels of the First Girl thread

rajncajn

When was the first time you got drunk?

When I was just a young kid in elementary school me & my friends used to sneak bottles of booze from the liquor cabinet & play mix-n-match. But we were always too scared of someone noticing so we never drank enough to get loaded.

The first time I got drunk was my friends' brothers 16th birthday party. I was 12 at the time. His Mom bought him a case of Bacardi & a case of Vodka and went out for the night. Man did we get fliped up. Still to this day one of the best parties I've ever been to. :D

:D

I was an athnerd in HS, so I never got drunk in HS. So, first recognizable time I got drunk was my Spring quarter at college (don't know what I did the first two quarters). I had 2 bottles of Boone's Strawberry Hill. :D

As they say, I've come a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng way. :D

Edit: As early as 2 years old, I loved the taste of beer. I may have had a mini-buzz as a toddler. :D

Edited by darin3

I drank in high school but never got drunk. My first drunk was as a freshman at the U. of Ill. I was living in the dorm that year, and some of my buddies and I went a few blocks to a bar where they didn't card minors. We got totally blasted on beer (of course I puked on the way home) and vaguely remember getting back to the dorm before I passed out.

Ah, good times, good times! :D

I drank in high school but never got drunk. My first drunk was as a freshman at the U. of Ill. I was living in the dorm that year, and some of my buddies and I went a few blocks to a bar where they didn't card minors. We got totally blasted on beer (of course I puked on the way home) and vaguely remember getting back to the dorm before I passed out.

Ah, good times, good times!  :D

1303377[/snapback]

I lived in a little golf-course community in GA during high school. After getting off work (at a golf course), we didn't have much to do besides get drunk. The first time was probably around 15 or so. My parents found my beer stashes many times but we're catholic so it was all good. Actually, they didn't have much to worry about....we'd hang out, get drunk, and then drive our golf carts down the golf cart paths throughout town to get home.

I can remember it well, it was also the first time I ever saw a live action booby up close and personal. I was in 7th grade and over at my friend Richie’s house. His parents were out of town so his older sister (she was a junior in highschool at the time) had all of her friends over for a BBQ/Party. So once the sun set, we sat out in the front yard in a big circle playing that drinking game “One UP, One Down, Two UP or Two Down.” I got loaded off of bud.

I had a huge crush on kim’s friend Missy and was always following her around like a dog in heat (I think I was 12/13 years old back then so I was always dry humping something if you were careful, Can beans, couches, stairs, pile of clothes.) So she was pretty hammered and I asked her to jump up and down but instead she said, you can look but no touch.

It was like a holy light from heaven came out of the sky and shined on these beautiful breasts. I had to go hide in the Bamboo and slick one out before returning to the party.

By the end of the night I had puked up all the BBQ and passed out in their neighbor’s yard. Good times.

Edited by cliaz

first time i can remember i was about 12 or 13 up camping with my family :D

around the campfire one night, i ask my mom hey you think i could have a beer? my mom, sort of an ex-wild-child herself, says sure. well very sneakily on my part, "a beer" becomes two, two becomes three. and so on. and so on. and so on. pretty soon i'm stumbling up out of my lawn chair and my mom sees the 9 empty coors light bottles under my seat and next thing i know i'm off in the woods selling buicks.

I was 16. Very late to start drinking in my HS. I was one of the last hold-outs. I went with Todd Otto and Rick Kloes to a bar called, I believe, Between the Locks in Appleton, WI (drinking age was 18, so it wasn't hard to get in at 16). I had previously had a sip here or there of my parents cocktails or beer, but other than that never had drank anything. We drank beer. A lot of beer. I was loaded.

My mom woke me up the next morning and asked me if I had a good time the night before. I said, yeah, it was ok, I had fun. She said she was glad, and I would be washing my own sheets, then walked out of my room. A bit confused, it only took me a moment or two to realize what her "problem" was....I had thrown up in bed and slept in it all night! :D

Not a pretty picture...but I never got in trouble for it. That was one of the advantages to having an older brother who was a major druggie....as long as I didn't do drugs and was generally a pretty good kid, I never got in trouble with my parents.

Very late starter myself too. Had my first beer as a senior in high school on a dare, apparently as a side bet from 2 others. After that passed, a couple weeks later, they brought me to a drinking party on an isolated road, got drunk there and puked on the guy's car that brought me there.

I don't know if I have ever posted this before but one new year's eve I was so drunk when i was laying in bed I decided it took more effort to turn my head to puke so I just grabbed a handful of my wife's hair and puked in it.

Luckly she was passed out too.

My first drunk was when I was 12 and my brother "had" to take me with him to a party or else he couldn't go. Needless to say I was wasted when I got home after drinking 5 or 6 beers. Thanks God for older brothers. And Cliaz nothing you can say will ever surprise me my man.

Very late starter myself too.  Had my first beer as a senior in high school on a dare, apparently as a side bet from 2 others.  After that passed, a couple weeks later, they brought me to a drinking party on an isolated road, got drunk there and puked on the guy's car that brought me there.

1303408[/snapback]

That sounds like a typical weekend for me all thru High school. :D

Summer before my Freshman year. Went to a Friday night party and drank a ton of Vodka an kool-aid. I got so hammered that people were f&*ing around with me and giving me straight 12 oz drinks of Vodka and I was chugging them. I woke up the next morning at the dudes house, had puked all red liquid all over myself and all over the bed and floor and had slept in it. The guy actually was very cool about it. I had to go take a physical at my H.S. that morning to play H.S. sports. How I passed that thing is still beyond me. I thought I was in for it for sure, with my father there waiting for me. That would have been a fun explanation. Luckily everything worked out. :D

I don't know if I have ever posted this before but one new year's eve I was so drunk when i was laying in bed I decided it took more effort to turn my head to puke so I just grabbed a handful of my wife's hair and puked in it.

Luckly she was passed out too.

1303422[/snapback]

Not saying it's not true, I mean I've thrown up in bed before and slept in it because I couldn't get up, but some things sound a little far-fetched to me. What reason would you have for purposefully puking in your wifes hair? If you had the sense to grab it then you should have had the sense to throw up somewhere else. :D

Not saying it's not true, I mean I've thrown up in bed before and slept in it because I couldn't get up, but some things sound a little far-fetched to me. What reason would you have for purposefully puking in your wifes hair? If you had the sense to grab it then you should have had the sense to throw up somewhere else. :D

1303465[/snapback]

Just that hammered and lazy. I gotta get the pictures from that nice scanned in. I trashed our bed, our bathroom and out fishtank. I only remember the hair thing and the bathroom because keith (my friend) has jimmy the lock cuz I passed out on my back and he was worried about me throwing up and inhaling. and the hair thing because i was half in and half out of being awake.

Friend's house I think my sophmore year of high school. We raided his parents liquor cabinet and I it hit me me like a ton of bricks. I ended up triping (stumbling) on the stairs and breaking some glass on a picture and cutting my hand.

Probably why I'm not that big of a drinker now. :D

I only remember the hair thing and the bathroom because keith (my friend) has jimmy the lock cuz I passed out on my back ...

1303470[/snapback]

:D whoa whoa whoa, stop this right there it is starting to sound incredibly gay... your friend keith has "jimmy the lock"? is that some sort of....toy? :D

I was 12 and got the airplane spins off three absconded airplane bottle of Old Grandad. Before I went down for the count and passed out at around 2:00 in the afternoon, I got to make out with my friend's 14 year old sister.

I can't remember if I puked before, or after.

:D

First time I ever had a beer: I think I was 6 and only finished 1/4 of it before falling asleep.

First time I ever had wine: 9 yrs old - Mom and Step-dad use to drag me out to the wineries so I got to sample at an early age.

First time I got drunk with friends: 6th grade - Friend's dad had a full bar with beer on tap. We use to play pool and run behind the bar and take pulls off of the tap.

First time I got wasted and threw up: 7th grade - Walking over to a girls b-day party, 3 of us split a fifth of Jack Daniels. We were completely canned by the time we got there and they called our parents to pick us up. Luckily mine were out of town so I never got caught.

first time i can remember i was about 12 or 13 up camping with my family :D

around the campfire one night, i ask my mom hey you think i could have a beer?  my mom, sort of an ex-wild-child herself, says sure.  well very sneakily on my part, "a beer" becomes two, two becomes three.  and so on.  and so on.  and so on.  pretty soon i'm stumbling up out of my lawn chair and my mom sees the 9 empty coors light bottles under my seat and next thing i know i'm off in the woods selling buicks.

1303386[/snapback]

It's like you've stolen a chapter right out of my life. Same age and circumstances for me. About 12 years old up camping with the family and about 6 other families from the local Fire Department (my old man was a firefighter).

Never drank in high school until.................................

It was my senior year (I was 17 at the time), and after 4 years of german, I was rewarded with a trip to Germany. A group of us from Da Range went, 4 of us from Hibbing and about 8 more from Aurora-Hoyt Lakes.

Anyhoo, our first night there we spent in Rudesheim. We went to a little bar/cafe there for a drink, and all the chaperones who went with us on the trip were there as well. After a couple hours, they pretty much put the kibosh on the rest of the night because we had a 2 hour bus ride the next day for our next destination. They installed a curfew on us that night, along with a bed check at 10:00.

At 10:30 we snuck out of the hotel and headed into town. We ended up at another bar, where we partook in a large amount of German brews. :D The night wore on, and we were all getting about as hammered as you could get. I do remember talking to some german guys for a while trying to figure out that they were inviting us to a party after the bar closed (we had about 4 girls who snuck out with us), but the bar closed around 3 AM I think, so that wasn't much of an option as we had to be on the bus by 7.

What I remember about the rest of that night was stealing a really nice hefe glass from the bar, yelling and throwing rocks at a train as it rumbled by, and talking about stealing a car and hitting the autobahn. Fortunately we stopped short of grand theft auto. Woke up the next day and headed down to Karlsruhe where I ended up staying for a week before we picked up the city-hopping again. Lot's of great stories from the whole trip though.