[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On the heels of the First Girl thread

rajncajn

I was in the 5th grade. Went with a friend of the family (he was in high school) to clean up after a x-mas party. There was still some of the keg left over from the party....and the rest is history. Came home drunk off my a$$...I thought my dad was going to kill me. I woke up in the middle of the night puking. Dad was going to make me drink a beer but mom wouldn't let him.

I went to a catholic school and they kept the mass wine in the refrigerator in the lunch room...which was right across from the boys bathroom. We'd sneak a swig outta of it every once in awhile....never got real drunk but a little light headed.

From my freshman year in high school on to about 2 years out of high school I was probably drunk 5 nights outta 7. Needless to say I had a bit of a drinking problem. Ahhh the good 'ole days.

yeah he's old school.  :D

1303657[/snapback]

My pops and yours could be brothers. First time he caught me smoking, he made me smoke a whole pack of Lucky Strike unfiltereds in one sitting. That which does not kill us makes us stronger... and apparently addicted.

:D Squeegie, think I could sue?

The first time I got caught drinking, me and four of my friends stole a couple of half-filled bottles of rum from the liquor cabinet. We combined them & left the empty bottle in my closet. That night I 'spent the night at one of the friends house.' In reality one of the guys uncle was the janitor at the local bowling alley and he let us go with him & play while he cleaned up the place. We snuck in the bottle while he wasn't looking & hid it in a storage loft in the back. Bowling drunk was fun, but what was more fun was the fire extinguisher wars & extreme hide & seek. I call it extreme because no place inside the alley was off limits...not even the ventilation ducts. :D After the janitor dude was done cleaning up he closed up the place & sent us on our merry, drunken way. We then proceeded to pool hop every hotel on the way home, which was several miles. In order to mix our drinks we raided the coke machines at each as well. LOL, we had a friend with us that we called Ethiopian child because he was so skinny he could reach his arm up into the machine & knock down the cokes. We didn't make it back to our neighborhood til morning where we raided one more machine filling all of our shirts with drinks & walking back to my friends house.

Unfortunately what was probably one of the funnest nights of my very young life became one of the worst days. After we got back to his house I hopped on my bike & rode on home, the booze still slightly lingering along with euphoria of a great night. That soon ended as I walked in the door to find out the empty bottle had been discovered. The result was not good and I won't go into detail, but it had me close to leaving to go live with my Mom. If it hadn't been for the fact that I knew it would crush my Dad if I did then I definately would have. Good thing I didn't because I would have never met my wife.

Edited by rajncajn

I first got drunk between 7th and 8th grade and it was all downhill from there. By the time we (4 friends and I) were in 9th grade our normal Fri & Sat night routine was sitting in the woods (we built tremendous forts/shelters) getting drunk, usually two cases of OV Splits.

Edited by sunysteelfly76

i've got a kinda funny (and painfully goofy) high school drunkennes story. think it was my junior year. i was a pretty big band :D, and several of my best buds were as well. the band :nerd:s at my school were actually pretty hip at least compared to most schools, because our sports teams sucked and the band actually won competitions and stuff, and because the band teacher was the coolest guy in the world. so anyway, me and my two other trumpet buddies were playing in the orchestra for the school musical. "damn yankees" (you gotta have heeeeeart..). and we decided one day we'd get drunk after school and before the show that night. somehow, we got our hands on a fifth of peppermint schnapps. yes, peppermint schnapps. we had big burger king cups of sprite, and we got to the school a couple hours early (in our tuxedo shirts, black bowties and all that chit) and went down into the school lunchroom and we were mixing the schnapps with our sprite :D and then we ran out of sprite and we were too Rosie O'Donnell to drink it straight so we found a vending machine and got some mountain dew :D:D. we were polishing off the schnapps when the other band :nerd:s started showing up, and of course we were acting like little drunk idiots and everybody was laughing at us, ha ha they're drunk. then of course the band teacher shows up and it's time for us to start playing it cool and suddenly the whole thing didnt seem like such a great idea :D so we're thinking no big deal, everybody warms up and we go down and play the first half of the show and it's kind of tough to play drunk but the music is easy so really we're handling it fine and thinking everything is cool. then during intermission the badn teacher has us all in the hall and he gets this intense serious face like i had never seen before and he starts talking about how it's come to his attention blah blah blah and i don't even remember what all he said, he didn't mention us by name and didn't even look at us but everybody knew exactly who he was talking about, and he really tore into us. and we're sitting there drunk in our little tuxedo getups feeling like complete asses. THEN we got to go play the second half, and what a load of fun that was. we played fine, but ugh, it was brutal...still drunk and trying to play, everybody else looking at us when they werent playing. i think afterward he made us all tell our parents about it but he didn't do anything else. a few days later he was joking about it. i don't think i've had peppermint schnapps since then :D

Quite honestly, due to personal stuff on the home front, I didn't have a drink until my 25th birthday. Boy did I make up for it that weekend on a trip with some friends down in San Antonio. One of the last things I remember about that weekend was some girl asking me if I drank hard liquor. To which I responded I am tonight! :D

i was a pretty big band :D, and several of my best buds were as well.  the band :nerd:s at my school were actually pretty hip at least compared to most schools, because our sports teams sucked and the band actually won competitions and stuff, and because the band teacher was the coolest guy in the world. 

1304051[/snapback]

As cool as you are today, I hate to tell ya, but you weren't "pretty hip" if you were a band :D - especially if you won competitions and stuff. You were a geek. I was a pretty fine debator in High School...won a ton of trophies and tournaments and stuff. But if that was all I did, I never would have been in the "cool" crowd. I did other stuff.

8th grade. My brother was a Junior in high school and had the guys over drinking.

Now, my father was our football coach in high school, so we were brought up pretty straight and narrow.

But, I sat on the couch in my parents old house and drank beer until I was out of it. I went up to take one step off the couch and fell flat on my face...spent the night next to the toilet puking my guts out.

The next morning, one of my brother's friends went out and bought some Dunkin Donuts...I had one bite of a strawberry frosted dnut and couldn't keep it down.

Ahhh...good times.

As cool as you are today, I hate to tell ya, but you weren't "pretty hip" if you were a band :D - especially if you won competitions and stuff.  You were a geek.  I was a pretty fine debator in High School...won a ton of trophies and tournaments and stuff.  But if that was all I did, I never would have been in the "cool" crowd.  I did other stuff.

1304410[/snapback]

well i DID say "compared to other schools", and that is absolutely true. the guy in my class who got more ass than anyone else at the school was in band. lots of the most smokin chicks, too. half the school or more came to the jazz band concerts. we were still band :nerd:s no doubt, but all i was saying is that didn't carry QUITE the stigma at my school that it does at most.

besides, all the cool kids at school were drinking peppermint schnapps and mountain dew after our little incident :D

(ok, that's not true..)

The one I don't remember:

2 years old. New Year's Day 1971. Back in the day when Bowl Games started at 9am and ended at 10pm. The good ol' Sun-Cotton-Sugar-Orange-Rose marathon. I, apparently, worked the viewing room for a sip of Budweiser (yecch) from all the males in attendance who were actually too busy watching the games to watch me work the room. Ths schism occured between the viewing room and the kitchen when I allowed myself to fall backwards, thud my head into the wooden floor and burst into laughter.

The one I do rememeber: 13 years old, on a school trip to New York City (recently found my WTC pics but I digress). Going to the hotel the first or second night, I had my cab stop at a lquor store and I walked in and bought a bottle of cheap red wine. Mind you, at 13, I looked like I was 10 as I really didn't hit puberty until 17. Got wasted, puked up and spent my first hangover on the Statue of Liverty ferry down stairs cuz I was too sick to look at the statue in person - it was at the point it was all scaffolded up for the new unveiling in 1986. I remember a child pointing at me and my roommate (also hungover) and saying "look mommy, bums!"

well i DID say "compared to other schools", and that is absolutely true.  the guy in my class who got more ass than anyone else at the school was in band.  lots of the most smokin chicks, too.  half the school or more came to the jazz band concerts.  we were still band :nerd:s no doubt, but all i was saying is that didn't carry QUITE the stigma at my school that it does at most.

besides, all the cool kids at school were drinking peppermint schnapps and mountain dew after our little incident :D

(ok, that's not true..)

1304417[/snapback]

SEE! That was a funny post. As a Band :D you would have never come up with that one! :D

My sister brought home donut holes with shots in them. I was in 4th or 5th gradegrade or so and did not know any better and ate about 6 of them. Woke up the next morning, and went to church to alter boy the 5:30 AM mass. Passed out right on the alter...had to be pulled off and the guy said "what were you drinking last night" after I came to.

My sister brought home donut holes with shots in them.  I was in 4th or 5th gradegrade or so and did not know any better and ate about 6 of them.  Woke up the next morning, and went to church to alter boy the 5:30 AM mass.  Passed out right on the alter...had to be pulled off and the guy said "what were you drinking last night" after I came to.

1304452[/snapback]

Weren't they completely soggy?? :D