[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is your favorite BSG character?

The Captains Wench

Pick one  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Admiral Adama
    • President Roslin
    • Dr. Baltar
    • Number Six
    • Apollo
    • Starbuck
    • Boomer
    • Helo
    • Col. Tigh
    • Chief
    • Lt. Gaeta
    • Billy
    • "D"
    • Zarek

This was a tough decision.

Admiral Adama -he's a great military leader - a hard ass, but not too proud to compromise and hint that he might have been wrong.

President Roslin - I generally find that women do not make good leaders (ala Captain Janeway). While there are exceptions to the rule, I do not feel that type of charisma is one of a woman's strengths. There is a fine line between being charismatic and a nagging lady dog. That said, I like President Roslin a lot. She takes charge but is also empathetic. I was so glad when she decided to let the Olympic Carrier ship go, I thought she was going to crack.

Dr. Baltar - I like the fine line he walks. Love his suits.

Number Six - Love her wardrobe. I love how she plays with Gaius, always getting him to do what she wants.

Apollo - sexy, dedicated

Starbuck - she has a smokin body, she's passionate, she's crazy and she

smokes cigars - she wins my vote.

Boomer - I like the Caprica Boomer better than the original Boomer – less whiny. Less needy.

Helo - He gave up his seat, he's the ultimate good guy. Friendly. Non-pompous. And he's got a great body.

Col. Tigh - I'm not a big fan - he's an a-hole who will surprise you here and there. Great depiction of a loyal military man

Chief - Like his relationship with is crew. I loved his determination with the Blackbird.

Lt. Gaeta - I like how they're always asking him for advice and he's

usually right on.

Billy - I love his loyalty - he's cute in a puppy way.

"D" - she's hot - she's got a strange look to her - she looks like she

could be the sister of Warrick from CSI - I personally feel she is the hottest person on the show.

Zarek - I think he is a great villain. Great because you can see where he is coming from. He makes you sympathize with him. Makes you let your guard down a little - but in the end - he's still a villain.

This was a tough decision.

Admiral Adama -he's a great military leader - a hard ass, but not too proud to compromise and hint that he might have been wrong.

President Roslin - I generally find that women do not make good leaders (ala Captain Janeway).  While there are exceptions to the rule, I do not feel that type of charisma is one of a woman's strengths.  There is a fine line between being charismatic and a nagging lady dog.  That said, I like President Roslin a lot.  She takes charge but is also empathetic.  I was so glad when she decided to let the Olympic Carrier ship go, I thought she was going to crack.

Dr. Baltar - I like the fine line he walks.  Love his suits. 

Number Six - Love her wardrobe.  I love how she plays with Gaius, always getting him to do what she wants.

Apollo - sexy, dedicated

Starbuck - she has a smokin body, she's passionate, she's crazy and she

smokes cigars - she wins my vote.

Boomer - I like the Caprica Boomer better than the original Boomer – less whiny.  Less needy. 

Helo - He gave up his seat, he's the ultimate good guy.  Friendly.  Non-pompous. And he's got a great body.

Col. Tigh - I'm not a big fan - he's an a-hole who will surprise you here and there.  Great depiction of a loyal military man

Chief - Like his relationship with is crew.  I loved his determination with the Blackbird.

Lt. Gaeta - I like how they're always asking him for advice and he's

usually right on.

Billy - I love his loyalty - he's cute in a puppy way.

"D" - she's hot - she's got a strange look to her - she looks like she

could be the sister of Warrick from CSI - I personally feel she is the hottest person on the show.

Zarek - I think he is a great villain.  Great because you can see where he is coming from.  He makes you sympathize with him.  Makes you let your guard down a little - but in the end - he's still a villain.

1311809[/snapback]

Can I change my vote in your Huddle Fight? What the hell are you talking about here??

I got a chubby just reading the wench's discripston of the sexy women. I voted for 6 based on pure sexyness. If any of you want a nice nude pictuer of her, I have one, and will email it to you. Probably my favorite character not based on lust would be Starbuck.

I must be the only dude around that isn't in to Starbuck. She is a cow.

With that said, I'm not sure who I like the best on the show...I'd wanna do number Six the most...but I find Boomer quite sexy...but all around favorite BSG character?...I'm gonna have to sleep on that one.

I must be the only dude around that isn't in to Starbuck. 

1311992[/snapback]

She's not that great looking, but you know she'd be one of those insane women that really know how to Frak! For true hotness though, I would have to say Petty Officer Dualla for sure. :D

She's not that great looking, but you know she'd be one of those insane women that really know how to Frak!  For true hotness though, I would have to say Petty Officer Dualla for sure.    :D

1312016[/snapback]

:D Hmm...I must get up to date on my BSG watching...

My favorite is Adama.

i liked the mechanical dog, what was his name?

1312730[/snapback]

:D Muffet...not in the new series.

Also, if you listen to the Commentary on the first season BG, they say they weren't going to bring back Boxie...but decided to. Then they were going to make him a smuggler and an evil kid...but decided not to.

I rate this post 4 nerds. :D:D:D:D

Six. She reminds me to trouch myself. She and the chick who played Osiris on SG1 can pole dance for me any day.

But Edward James Olmos is by far the best actor IMO, so Adama is a very well done character.

Edited by The Irish Doggy