[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grammys

Piranha

Will you watch?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch?

• Never miss them
    • I'll flick back and forth from something else
    • Wouldn't be caught dead watching
    • What's the Grammys?

I have some friends that have parties for these award shows. I really don't get into them. The wife and I go to the parties, they usually have good wine and booze.

No such luck tonight. We are going out for supper with my in-laws. Wife's b-day two days ago. I was working. THought I got out of it. The grammy's may have been a better choice.

I'm between 2 choices. I may or may not flip back and forth. I mean, if I'm doing something else and totally miss it, I wouldn't care much. Award shows are LAME. But I wouldn't quite say I am choice #3 either... :D

Edited by darin3

the Grammy's suck- today's "hit" music generally sucks so do meth-

1313564[/snapback]

fixed. Marauders encouraging people to do meth? Not like him.

The grammys rate right up there with the acadamy awards and all other televised awards cerimonies. A bunch of people with over inflated egos stroking each other's egos, and usually they try to make some sort of political statement, usually a very liberal political statement. I didn't watch tonight, and I hope I never have to endure another one..

hey, props to the Grammys for acknowledging David Bowie, Chris Blackwell, and Robert Johnson all in the same show. But Sly Stone totally and completely dropped the ball for creating a great moment in American music history.

Hilarious, Jay-Z, Linkin Park, and then Paul McCartney comes out as a special gues for 'Yesterday' and Jay-Z is reduced to saying "Uh-huh, Uh-huh, that's right". Way to free-style H.O.V.A. Reduced to Z-Diddy status.

What was that? A Richard Pryor tribute, with no performance footage from Richard Pryor??? Just some video on a big screen, but no words, except those from Queen Latifah, of "Last Holiday" fame, ... "You really shook it up, honey".