[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why The Steelers Won The Super Bowl ?

Menudo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:Shakes head walking away:  Some just dont know when to shut up, Ugly Tuna was one of those, and now we got a new Tuna melt, and he resides in Pitt.  Another reason to hate boy bands.  :D

1333653[/snapback]

Dude, you show the least amount of class out of EVERYONE at the Huddle. Criticism from you really does nothing.........

opinions vary, coming from UT2 that aint saying much.  But at least I aint a liar, saying Ill stop then continue to post on and on and on about the Steelers.  YOU obviously need attention dude,  its really kinda sick.  Ill do us both a favor and add you to my ignore list to avoid your future repeated posts.

1333677[/snapback]

:D That sounds like a great idea !!!!! Ignore me, then I won't have to read your classless remarks in each and every thread. As far as lying, I said in this post I would no longer make another threa about the Steelers or the Super Bowl, which I haven't done, so you are wrong AGAIN, though, like usual you won't admit it and will call me names.

Edited by Menudo

So you are the spokesperson for EVERYONE else in the country.....  :D

1333639[/snapback]

Based on internet polls, media interviews, ESPN, cbs.sportsline, foxsports, etc......I would have to say that YES, that is the general thinking across the country. Except of course for all the Pittsburgh fans who really are trying to convince everyone else.

WOW!!!  That hurt, but you know what, I  :D to you on that one, my man!!

I owe you one!!  :D

1333291[/snapback]

It's all good Niners...hey at least you'll still be ALIVE when the 49ers win another SB...I'll be five years dead when the Ravens win another one...well maybe ten :doah:

Beat the Irish? They kicked their AAAAAASSSSSS!! :D

1333475[/snapback]

Lets not get crazy here...ND missed a FG and an XP, Ohio State scored a meaningless TD at the very end.

Ohio State was/is the superior team and they played the better game, but it wasnt a beat down by any means.

That sounds like a great idea !!!!!  Ignore me, then I won't have to read your classless remarks in each and every thread. 

1333715[/snapback]

Actually Menudo, if he puts you on ignore, you'll still have to read his classless remarks in each and every thread. For you to avoid having to read his classless remarks in each and every thread, you'll have to put him on ignore.

Oh! pedroz13 was right. It's obvious that the general consensus on Superbowl XL is;

(1) Not a very good game.

(2) Neither team played particularly well.

(3) The officiating was extremely lop-sided.

Edited by Big Score 1

My apologies to Sgt. Ryan for the name calling. I won't, however, apologize for

my venting about the whining Seahags fans and Steeler haters. I do have some

class and I got carried away with the name calling. I should have realized though

that Sgt. Ryan was a Cowboys fan.  :D

1331276[/snapback]

Don't worry; A-Hole is proably the best thing that Sarge has ever been called. Most of hu have concluded that he proably likes it.

I will repeat what I have said several times. People should stop focusing on one aspeact of that SB that was bad, and start focusing on the fact the overall, it was a horrid product. As fans of something that is a multi billion doolar interprise, when need to let the NFL know that in total the product suxed, and was unacceptible

Lets not get crazy here...ND missed a FG and an XP, Ohio State scored a meaningless TD at the very end.

Ohio State was/is the superior team and they played the better game, but it wasnt a beat down by any means.

1334052[/snapback]

Watch it again :doah: . The Buckeyes :D dominated the Irish from the onset. The score was ALOT closer than the game actually was and I am NOT a Buckeye fan!

Don't worry; A-Hole is proably the best thing that Sarge has ever been called.  Most of hu have concluded that he proably likes it.

I will repeat what I have said several times.  People should stop focusing on one aspeact of that SB that was bad, and start focusing on the fact the overall, it was a horrid product.  As fans of something that is a multi billion doolar interprise, when need to let the NFL know that in total the product suxed, and was unacceptible

1334317[/snapback]

The "product" ::D was bad because the officials stopped the momentum of the game over and over and over. :D

Watch it again :doah: . The Buckeyes :D  dominated the Irish from the onset. The score was ALOT closer than the game actually was and I am NOT a Buckeye fan!

1335037[/snapback]

Maybe so...but isnt the score all that really matters?

Frankly I am just hopeful that ND is back on the right track. No shame in losing to Ohio State, they had a terrific team last year. Hats of to 'em.

Watch it again :doah: . The Buckeyes :D  dominated the Irish from the onset. The score was ALOT closer than the game actually was and I am NOT a Buckeye fan!

1335037[/snapback]

Actually, from being at the game, the first drive was all ND. Then it was all Ohio State the rest of the game. :D

Actually Menudo, if he puts you on ignore, you'll still have to read his classless remarks in each and every thread. For you to avoid having to read his classless remarks in each and every thread, you'll have to put him on ignore.

Oh! pedroz13 was right. It's obvious that the general consensus on Superbowl XL is;

(1) Not a very good game.

(2) Neither team played particularly well.

(3) The officiating was extremely lop-sided.

1334216[/snapback]

That's been true of most Superbowls. There have been exceptions(NE VS Carolina was one) but most years championship games are better games.