[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why The Steelers Won The Super Bowl ?

Menudo

Now when the Redskins win again...

Watch out for sky.

1330699[/snapback]

:D

1331744[/snapback]

:D There will be none of that whomp. I can think of at least a dozen teams that will not win a SB title before the next 'Skins title.

When that happens I will most likely just post in some thread that has already been started. And then again...... maybe not. :D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D There will be none of that whomp. I can think of at least a dozen teams that will not win a SB title before the next 'Skins title.

When that happens I will most likely just post in some thread that has already been started. And then again...... maybe not. :D

1331745[/snapback]

:D I was waiting for you to respond

Ya know, after being bombarded with Menudo Steeler love posts for the last month I thought maybe I go away from the Huddle for a week or two, let things settle down a bit, and all the chest pounding over the tainted SB victory would surely cease. Little did I know the level of affliction this poor young man was suffering.

And after the Steelers go another 20-30 years without another title, I suspect I can still visit this board at any time, and still see Menudo re-living his glory days as a fan of a team that won a championship.

But history will not look kindly on this Steelers team. They weren't one of the best teams ever. They didn't play in one of the best Superbowls ever. They were not the best team on the field during the game. They were on the short end in almost every statistical category except referee "gifts".

They were an average team that got hot at the right time, and the stars aligned just right for them. So please get over yourself up there on the mountaintop.

Many of us are actively trying to erase the memory of the ZebraBowl.

Like I said some posts ago, I understand that I've overdone it with the Steelers posts, and it is starting to annoy people, so you've got the last of it from me about this year and this Super Bowl. If I'm talking Steelers from here on out, it will be in regards to their situation heading into next season.

P.S. As for Sgt. Ryan, I know lots of people let it slide, because you are "fishing" or "that's just Sarge", but, you can rip me all you want about posting a lot of Steeler stuff, but I never attack people or get into the name-calling unless provoked, which is all that you ever do.

Edited by Menudo

Menudo- seriously- GO DO SOMETHING. I had no feelings on the Steelers prior to the SB- thanks to you I F ing hate them now- well done.

As for Private Ryan- at least he is entertaining, and has some humor in his posts-

your constant Steeler drivel is beyond dull. Wouldn't be so bad if you were somewhat entertaining.......

Take your meds- these threads are so lame- you have posted it all 10 times already- my eyes glaze over when I see your posts. Brutal.

and FYI- for all the Seattle whining- your posts as SB winner are far worse- what a b1tch.

I missed most of UT Pats threads, so

You have my vote for MOST ANNOYING HUDDLER OF ALL TIME

Ok people stop already. Damm. It's been 3 fricking weeks :DGet Over It

Non-Steeler Fans:

The Superbowl XL winner is Pittsburgh, Period. Give it up. I am so tired of hearing how the Refs gave them the game, how it was predetermined by the NFL, etc, etc, etc. I say BULLshucks. Bad calls? Yes, but Seattle had their chances and didn't take advantage of them, so :DThe Steelers have the title.

Steeler Fans:

Your guys won. If it would of been my team (They will be there long before Sky's deadskins), it would be party on. For the next week I would talk trash to everyone that has given me grief. But 3 weeks later, I'd just be wearing my SB Championship hat and grinning. I wouldn't continue to post on a daily basis about it. They won, we get it. Now, :DMove On!!!

There have been some interesting threads lately, but I am tired of picking thru all of these Steelers won/No they Didn't Threads.

And yes I know, if I don't like them I shouldn't open them. Believe me, this is the las damm one I look at.

DMD, Can we get a new Discussion Forum Called "Beating A Dead Horse" and move all of these threads over there.

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

And there is little doubt in my mind Dallas beats Pitt if they played instead of Seattle,

1331331[/snapback]

:D Thank you for writing the funniest thing that I have ever read at the Huddle ! :D

DMD, Can we get a new Discussion Forum Called "Beating A Dead Horse" and move all of these threads over there.

1331923[/snapback]

Not a bad idea. :D

It would make more sense than the food forum. :D

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

In fact, playing off the "Wine & Cheese" forum, it could be the "Whine & Cheer" Forum ... :D

Okay, maybe the guy has posted quite a bit about the Steelers, their Super Bowl win, songs, pictures, videos, articles, and evertyhing else he can think of...he has been waiting a long time for this...i think the guy deserves a break...If you dont like them, dont read them...

I will tell you this, you think Menudo is bad, let the Niners go to and win the Super Bowl after such a long hiatus...(stop laughing  :D )...but it has been over ten years for us....I will be very fired up, and I'm sure I would be posting on this message board for weeks after the game as well (as I think alot of you would be as well!!)

1330949[/snapback]

Yeah Niners, and think of all the time you'll have to post, since you'll be retired and on social security the next time the 49ers win :D

Just kiddin man. Sorry, couldnt resist :D

I haven't been on this site since the MVP challenge ended. But this guy here is a

bonified a-hole.

THE REFS DIDN'T CATCH THE SEAHAGS SLEEPING WITH A REVERSE PASS PLAY

FOR A TD. THE REFS DIDN'T RAMBLE 75 YARDS FOR A TD.

Granted, a few calls went against the Seabirds, but I saw a couple more that

weren't called. What about the Stevens fumble that was ruled incomplete? What

about the blatant block in the back on Big Ben on the INT return?

THE MARK OF A TRUE CHAMPION IS TO OVERCOME OBSTACLES. THE STEELERS

DID THIS AGAINST INDY. THE SEAHAGS DID NOT. THEY FLAT OUT CHOKED.

THE REFS DIDN'T MISMANAGE THE CLOCK AT THE END OF BOTH HALFS EITHER.

I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF THE WHINING.

If Seattle wasn't playing the Steelers I would have rooted for them. Now I just

hope they get their asses kicked next season. But with that lame division they're

in , they'll probably be back next year. Hell, I think any AFC team could have beaten the NFC's best this year. Even the Chargers, who didn't make the playoffs could have beaten the Seahags.

So wake up moron, THE STEELERS SHOWED RESILIENCY THROUGHOUT THE

PLAYOFFS. THEY DID WIN SO SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY. I'M ENJOYING THE HELL OUT OF THIS AS IT'S BEEN 26 YEARS SO STOP THE BABY WHINING AND

DEAL WITH IT.  I'M OFFICIALLY DONE VENTING.

P.S.- Did you watch the NFL network when the head of refs showed all the

controversial calls? The only call he agreed was incorrect was the 15 yarder

on Hasselbeck after the INT. Case closed. Lose with some dignity already.

1331218[/snapback]

You give the few "good" Steeler fans a bad name. Seahags? Come on ..... San Diego? Weak division? Can we talk about Cleveland and Baltimore? I thought not! You're a female spray cleanser bag, plain and simple!

GEESH!!  More SteelersManLove Posts.

Menudo, plain and simple  :D Your ghey!

I watch NFL Classics all the time, but fail to see the point in bringing them to everyones attention when i do.  Will this endless incest ever cease?

By the way, in case anyone has forgot the Bucks beat the Irish 2 months ago  :D

1331383[/snapback]

Beat the Irish? They kicked their AAAAAASSSSSS!! :D

Sorry Menudo but this reeks of a need by Pitt fans to defend the SB win. Everyone else in the country feels cheated by the SB and thinks that:

1-- Neither team played well.

2-- It was one of the worst SB games in the history of SBs.

3-- The officiating was painfully bad and clearly one-sided.

Its just the truth.......

Sorry Menudo but this reeks of a need by Pitt fans to defend the SB win.  Everyone else in the country feels cheated by the SB and thinks that:

1-- Neither team played well.

2-- It was one of the worst SB games in the history of SBs.

3-- The officiating was painfully bad and clearly one-sided.

Its just the truth.......

1333634[/snapback]

So you are the spokesperson for EVERYONE else in the country..... :D