[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randle El to Deadskins

jake_the_builder

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too.  Nobody will be crying in Chicago if he doesn't sign here.

1365385[/snapback]

I agree with all you guys. I like Randle El but his game is not going to be what someone paying him 18 plus million thinks it is going to be. He was a very good fit here in Pittsburgh but I would take a real WR over him anyday. Antonio Bryant please pick up the phone.

I think Lloyd still ends up the number 2. I think Randle El will be used as a 3rd WR/kickoff return/gadget play guy. should be a interesting situation at the WR position come preseason time with the 2 fighting each other though.

1365291[/snapback]

Why would you pay a 3rd WR 3 million a year w/a $8 million signing bonus?

I think too much money was given to these teams in the new CBA. Last week the 'skins had to cut their entire team or be dropped from competition, now they can spend freely. Doesn't make much sense to me. Of course, I'm just bitter that my team is run by cheap, pompous, bad persons that won't spend any of their/my money on talent. :D

I'm not so sure.Lloyd makes all the incredible catches and not much else.IMO having watched Pitt. alot Randle El is not worth all the attention he's been getting.He can't stretch the field and as a punt returner,he seems always to  try to break the long one instead of putting his head in there and take the 8 or 9 yds that are there.Again,JMO

1365355[/snapback]

Oh you are just jealous because you know the skins are gonna sweep you next year again. :D

Santanna Moss, Brandon Lloyd, and Antwaan RandleEl? You really think that?

1365391[/snapback]

Yeap. Each one brings something to the table, throw in there CP and CC and you have all the weapons you need to make it to the NFC championship game. Great D, great weapons on O, just need to get that QB now.......

i love el.. even bought his authentic jersey and was hoping he would stay.. but the skins threw way too much dough at a guy who will play slot and return kicks. he may be the best slot receiver in the league.. but a slot receiver is no #1 or #2.. if reports of the deal are correct, then they really overpayed.

i say good for El.. hes had some clutch performances during his time in pittsburgh.. certainly made the play of the super bowl. hes also been a class act and nice guy to the fans.. ill miss him, but if we get a good receiver in the draft or free agency.. i will move on. we still got hines.

Reported on ESPN NEWS, 6 year deal for Randle El to the Redskins....

1365279[/snapback]

I wanted the Bears to sign him. :D

Looks like the Redskins will have a more diverse passing attack in 2006. This probably takes a little chunk out of S. Moss' fantasy value.

I agree with all you guys.  I like Randle El but his game is not going to be what someone paying him 18 plus million thinks it is going to be.  He was a very good fit here in Pittsburgh but I would take a real WR over him anyday.  Antonio Bryant please pick up the phone.

1365395[/snapback]

Agreed on all points Skip. I am really hoping for Antonio Bryant as well.

I believe he resigned with the Pats....

1365730[/snapback]

I don't think so. Last I heard he was talking to the Dolphins. His tag was too high for the Texans. I wouldn't be shocked to see him up in Seattle with Jurevicius gone.

I wanted the Bears to sign him.  :D

1365515[/snapback]

I was never that bothered if they did or not. It's not like they're missing out on Jerry Rice. I think the Bears have a couple of decent upcoming WRs with Berrian and Bradley.

I was never that bothered if they did or not.  It's not like they're missing out on Jerry Rice.  I think the Bears have a couple of decent upcoming WRs with Berrian and Bradley.

1365779[/snapback]

Absolutely, and I actually like Justin Gage a tad, too.

I was never that bothered if they did or not.  It's not like they're missing out on Jerry Rice.  I think the Bears have a couple of decent upcoming WRs with Berrian and Bradley.

1365779[/snapback]

If either one of them can step up their game a little bit. However, both have great upside.

Absolutely, and I actually like Justin Gage a tad, too.

1365783[/snapback]

I can't really agree with you here. This kid has had his chances--can't get seperation to use his size. He's somewhat useful, but he's gotten a ton of PT and it's never been better than average IMO.

That might cause a problem. How can you fit Bryant's nutz into your mouth when they're filled with Ben's? :D

1365593[/snapback]

::D How original. ::D