[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Was Your First Post On This Site?

Jumpin Johnies

"I watched that special. President Bush requested permission to miss his physical to help his father campaign in Alabama. He was granted permission and received an honorable discharge. There is no proof that his father put any pressure on his comanding officer, merely speculation from personal documents from a Colonel that died nearly 20 years ago. The documents said something to the effect that Colonel Killian thought that W might be trying to go over him on this issue. Sounds like speculation to me. This would have been relevant 4 years ago, but I don't think anyone really cares. What does this have to do with football anyway?"

Bush should have stopped there too. The nation would be far better off.

My first post had something to do with hunting wolves in Alaska for sport. I remember several posters calling me a kommie :D  and felt like I stepped into Rush Limbaugh's lair.

1406735[/snapback]

Here's your first post under your existing alias.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how the frack do I remember but it would be purged by now anyways

edit: thanks to squeegie's detective work, my earliest post (before board merger) appears to be a non-football advice answer:

Posted on: 7/17/01 1:26pm

The papers here in Cleveland have said that Rocker's arm may have been hurting him before the trade and that we may have gotten damaged goods. Rocker said before the trade he was going through a "dead arm" period. I would go with Wickman.

Edited by loaf

ah yes, the thread everyone so greatly enjoyed ... whomper's great "Post something about the user above you"

had something to do with BJ saying he adored the Brewers :D

as far as first ever ... was with 1stimer and had to do with Winslow downing one of the Browns offers to him.

Edited by junebugz

Well, the first one that I could find was from 04-26-2002, which is something like 10 months after I joined (about the Red Wings of all things).

The earliest one that I can recall had something to do with Derrick Mason's job as a kick returner.

Well, the first one that I could find was from 04-26-2002, which is something like 10 months after I joined (about the Red Wings of all things).

1406811[/snapback]

:D That was because the non-football forums were later merged into a non-football forum and was never purged out like the other forums were.

My first was in the Newby Introduction thread. I had a different username before this one, but I think I posted about twice with it. Forgot the password for it after I changed jobs, so I had to re-register.

If you can find you're first post, you're a flocking useless newbie momofektarded Megan Fox tool. :D

I think my first one was in one of BB's RB predictions posts. I, along with the rest of the huddle, couldn't understand what he was talking about. :D

Mine was back in like 1997 and caused quite an uproar. Only the real old-timers will remember this. My buddy and I had just made a trade, where I felt that I really made out well, and he, obviously didn't think so. All I remember is it involved Rod Smith. I had read the Huddle, but never posted, and knowing that when a newbie posted a trade, they would always rip the newbie (some things never change), so I wrote the post up for the trade the opposite of how it acutally happened. (I played the role of his team & vice versa): Posty, Bronco Billy & others then said that I got bent over and blah, blah, blah. I then informed them that I had reversed the roles. Well, this didn't go over too well, and resulted in Posty & I writing back and fourth for like 10 pages of immature garbage. I didn't fit in here too well for the first several months. I'm still not the most liked guy around here, but, it was much worse back then.

Does anyone remember that ?

My first post had to do with where everyone thought Mark Brunell would end up (atleast I think so). I had another username before this one and I couldn't remember the password, don't remember my first post under that name.

If you can find you're first post, you're a flocking useless newbie momofektarded Megan Fox tool. :D

1406846[/snapback]

If you're too stupid to know the difference between "your" and "you're," you're a flocking useless newbie momofektarded Megan Fox tool. :D

My first post had to do with where everyone thought Mark Brunell would end up (atleast I think so). I had another username before this one and I couldn't remember the password, don't remember my first post under that name.

1406880[/snapback]

what was the name