[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AJ Hawk is

Brentastic

I think everyone is afforded a bad picture once in a while. Besides, I never said she was smokin' hot, she is good lookin'; there is a difference. 

Better picture.

1424480[/snapback]

Of course it's a better pic, it's from the side, you can't see her ugly mug dead on. :D

Probably because the roids gave his p-e-n-i-s a potbelly.

e2a: how can p-e-n-i-s be edited?  5th grade health classes are teaching that word?

1423938[/snapback]

Because use of that word is about 99.9% in a deraugatory fashion that does not involve anything discussed in a 5th grade health class. It would be 100% always bad but now you have broken that exclusivity.

Because use of that word is about 99.9% in a deraugatory fashion that does not involve anything discussed in a 5th grade health class. It would be 100% always bad but now you have broken that exclusivity.

1425073[/snapback]

:D:D

1425073[/snapback]

How about "The Pen Is mightier than the sword"?

:D

Edited by The Holy Roller

How about "The Pen Is mightier than the sword"?

:D

1426250[/snapback]

I need to bring up again that headline about Wisconsin's former governer's line-item vetoes: "Thompson's Pen is a Sword" with the infamous missing space.

i was thinking maybe, a slightly smaller version of andy katzenmoyer, but hey!

1426150[/snapback]

He's like Trev Alberts and Katzenmoyer. Only smarter, faster, more instinctive, better tackler, better in pass coverage and better at shedding blocks. Other than that, he's about the same.

He was pretty impressive at the combine. Who cares if he looks like a neanderthal, football isn't a gay sport like baseball.

1424112[/snapback]

+1

Since when are linebackers supposed to be pretty?